First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If I were them I'd reach out to the brand manager and highlight thae orders that have been overlooked that still are unscheduled.
If you look at the very first post in this thread, you get a picture (at least the MTC sampling) of exactly what's still unscheduled - mostly Hybrid XLT Lux 360, the "triple crown of constraints", as I like to call it...
Sponsored

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
If you look at the very first post in this thread, you get a picture (at least the MTC sampling) of exactly what's still unscheduled - mostly Hybrid XLT Lux 360, the "triple crown of constraints", as I like to call it...
We were in the same boat. We had 17 orders with the same 3 constraints and had 11 of them scheduled by sending the orders to the Brand Manager.

PaidEMS

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Saab 9-3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I walked away with the 4% and it was never even questioned - exactly what I was expecting. I will be ordering from Chapman again.
Maverick delivered to dealership. Starting emails about financing, final price and delivery.

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well I am one of those November Lariat Lux hybrids. I just chatted with Ford about my priority status on my two orders. The local one is at a priority 2, but my Chapman order is still priority 15! I figured it would at least be a 10 by now. They were ordered a week apart. What priority are you at?
I ran into this as well. Chapman Philly (Ed) is at 2, Chapman Horsham is at 16 (even though Ashlie says 10). Don't think that bodes well at this point for Horsham. Mine were also ordered 1 week apart, with the Ed being the later one.

Sponsored

buyacar

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Unfortunately my previous scheduled date (6/6) was pushed back to 6/20. Lariat Hybrid with CP360 only.

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Unfortunately my previous scheduled date (6/6) was pushed back to 6/20. Lariat Hybrid with CP360 only.
What was your order date? And was yours from Chapman-Horsham, right?

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yep Horsham, order date is 9/7
Interesting, another Sep Lariat Hybrid with a build date (and congrats!). I am more convinced than ever that the Lariats (both Lux & non-Lux) are getting significant scheduling priority over the XLT Hybrid Lux, regardless of order date.

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ran into this as well. Chapman Philly (Ed) is at 2, Chapman Horsham is at 16 (even though Ashlie says 10). Don't think that bodes well at this point for Horsham. Mine were also ordered 1 week apart, with the Ed being the later one.
FWIW, Ashlie just told me my Priority Code is 16 (it was 10 when I signed the DORA). Bummer.

Sponsored
OP
OP
chuckles

chuckles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
crippled f150 10r80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Late to the party....
It is quite sad to say, but with a hybrid XLT + Lux + 360, it does not seem you can be late. The party is going on without us.

Welcome to the 10 month and still waiting club. I guess I'll be their next month.

(First post updated as usual)

Last edited:

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
FWIW, Ashlie just told me my Priority Code is 16 (it was 10 when I signed the DORA). Bummer.
I would encourage folks to reach out to Ashlie and ask for your current priority code. She explained to me that they had modified the original priorities to give the earlier orders a better chance of getting scheduled, so I certainly can’t fault them for that.

I would bet the priorities within this group are lower (numerically) the earlier your order is, and mine being toward the end of the stack, 16 makes sense.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm good with Horsham being 16. Push it. I was late to that party, as well, and am a part of the 3% under deal at Horsham.

Ed's deal is 4% and that truck is at Priority 2. So I'll take that one. Unclear now if I'll be taking both trucks as originally planned.

Bossman4

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariet
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
J
I'm good with Horsham being 16. Push it. I was late to that party, as well, and am a part of the 3% under deal at Horsham.

Ed's deal is 4% and that truck is at Priority 2. So I'll take that one. Unclear now if I'll be taking both trucks as originally planned.
Just had a great "pick up" experience at Chapman. My luxury Ecoboost was part of the 30 vehicle delivery that they got last week. Did prep work on email before I left.

I hopped on a plane Friday at noon to go Trenton Mercer airport (Frontier) and Steve (sales manger) called me a Lyft. Saw all the "famous" folks in person at Chapman.

Got to dealership at 4:00PM and I was on the road at 5:30 PM. Did everything according to original deal and did not have to bring out paperwork. They were very professional, were well acquainted with all the "knowledge", but it did matter because they did what they said and knew when not to push.

Full tank of gas (compliments of Chapman) and I was off to western Michigan for a very late night drive. Pulled in at 4:00AM. Very smooth drive assisted by minimal traffic. Best time to drive interstates. Seats were comfortable.

.......Found the back window button , the adaptive cruise setup and the usb cable to make android auto work......this morning. Broke out the manual.......
Sponsored