Vehicle(s)
2005 Saab 9-3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 8/17/21
Built 4/6/22
Shipped 4/7/22
Email from Chapman truck was there 5/9/22
Waiting for reply for appointment to get it.
XL moonroof and hitch
Any luck with getting them to respond to your email? If you got your Maverick, how was the purchasing experience? Did they honor your initial price with the 4% or something different?
Sponsored

PaidEMS

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Saab 9-3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Confirmed order 7/23/2021
Build week 3/28 (changed 3 times)
Built 3/31
Shipped 4/1 (thought it was a joke)
Estimated delivery date 4/27 - 5/3, then changed to 5/4-5/10 (expected delay in transfer from rail to convoy in Delaware)
arrived at chapman on 5/1
Chapman notified me on 5/2 that they received it along with many others and will be reaching out.
Contacted by Chapman to talk numbers on 5/4.
Picked up Truck on 5/5.
Hybrid Lariat, lux, COpilot 360, Spray in liner, hot pepper, rear sliding window
side note, found the ford chat helpful but hit or miss on how much the information they give you, but provided the most up to day (day behind) information on my status for the maverick. I believe they said they are updated the next morning.
Good luck all, hope you get your mavericks soon!
How was the purchasing experience? Did they honor your initial price with the 4% or something different?

Hammey13

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
How was the purchasing experience? Did they honor your initial price with the 4% or something different?
Yes they did, they honored the pricing.
They have Mavericks on their lot that were about 8k ADM on top of MSPR.
I was sent an email to sign up for financing, and ask if i wanted additional warranty.
I replied stating i already had financing (NFCU), so basically it was a cash deal. Plus they accepted the military $500 rebate eCertificate.
it was relatively painless, it took a little long than expected as they were busy.
Working with the Finance portion took about 30 minutes. Stress free.
If i had to complaint, it would be that i had asked them not to put their dealership sticker on the truck. which they did. When they brought the truck back to get detailed, i was asked if i wanted the dealership sticker removed. I said yes. When i left it was still on there. I should have noticed it was still there when I looked over the vehicle.
Hope this helps.

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any luck with getting them to respond to your email? If you got your Maverick, how was the purchasing experience? Did they honor your initial price with the 4% or something different?
They are also honoring everything to a T with my original 4% deal - I didn't have to ask for it or anything. Getting the 0%/36m deal as well. Process is a little slow because I am in NC but it's worth it

Bossman4

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariet
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was sent an email to sign up for financing, and ask if i wanted additional warranty.
I replied stating i already had financing (NFCU), so basically it was a cash deal. Plus they accepted the military $500 rebate eCertificate.
it was relatively painless, it took a little long than expected as they were busy.
If i had to complaint, it would be that i had asked them not to put their dealership sticker on the truck. which they did. When they brought the truck back to get detailed, i was asked if i wanted the dealership sticker removed. I said yes. When i left it was still on there. I should have noticed it was still there when I looked over the vehicle.
Hope this helps.
Picking up my Lariat Luxury Ecoboost on Friday from Chapman. I am filling out the paperwork as we speak on line, so it should be a quick turnaround. Price is what they said and I am using the Ford financing which is .9 @ 4 years. I know they are busy with the big load of trucks that showed up (30). Hopefully, my showing up this Friday gives other folks a chance to get their Mavericks.

Sponsored

Tailender

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 F-250, 2011 Rogue, 2012 Jeep Liberty
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have appointment to get it sat morning. They sent me the price breakdown with msrp minus 4% but I emailed them last night so waiting on an answer why that price. Plus there was a note with every email that they were not honoring price protection with the 4% off deal? I will call them Monday to ask why.

Tailender

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 F-250, 2011 Rogue, 2012 Jeep Liberty
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have appointment to get it sat morning. They sent me the price breakdown with msrp minus 4% but I emailed them last night so waiting on an answer why that price. Plus there was a note with every email that they were not honoring price protection with the 4% off deal? I will call them Monday to ask why.
Bottom of page is message about not honoring price protection with 4% deal.

Ford Maverick Chapman/Horsham -- 2022MY orders 20220511_205747

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The price protection in this case is guaranteed by Ford - I think the statement in this email is just a CYA - don't read into it too much

Hammey13

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I talked with FORD (Via chat line), they told me that the "honoring price protection" is up to the dealership. I know with the Bronco's, FORD provided me with a eCetificate number and a dollar value. The dollar value is different depending on what model you had ordered. i believe this is ford's rebate back to the dealership so the dealership does take the hit for the difference.
You might want to contact Ford to verify the price protection.
Just a thought.

Last edited:

PaidEMS

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Saab 9-3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hope this helps.
Yes, it helps. With all the dealership nightmares, I was not sure. There has been some very good reviews on the forum. I hope I can continue the tradition.

Sponsored

PaidEMS

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Saab 9-3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They are also honoring everything to a T with my original 4% deal - I didn't have to ask for it or anything. Getting the 0%/36m deal as well. Process is a little slow because I am in NC but it's worth it
Thank you!! I am now looking forward for the Maverick to arrive at the dealership.

PaidEMS

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Saab 9-3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is my concern, but they are honoring some and not others.

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I talked with FORD (Via chat line), they told me that the "honoring price protection" is up to the dealership. I know with the Bronco's, FORD provided me with a eCetificate number and a dollar value. The dollar value is different depending on what model you had ordered. i believe this is ford's rebate back to the dealership so the dealership does take the hit for the difference.
You might want to contact Ford to verify the price protection.
Just a thought.
so much misinformation...

They are all protected by smart vincent - some dealers are just too ignorant or lazy though

abcinv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Tundra DBL Cab Limited 4WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered and confirmed 8/21/21
XLT Hybrid
360, Lux, Hard Rollup bed cover & sunroof

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I walked away with the 4% and it was never even questioned - exactly what I was expecting. I will be ordering from Chapman again.
Sponsored