First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was scheduled! May 15 is start… man this is going to be a longer wait now I know I’m moving forward.
Great news, added your smiley!
Sponsored

ssumass

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here are some of my experiences to date on my order and hopefully they are somewhat helpful to everyone
  • My schedule build week ended up moving up to March 9th
  • Not sure if I got an email but Ford tracker showed in Production on 3/9
  • It took a few days and I got a shipped email on 3/13 but Ford tracker showed it built on 3/9 and shipped on 3/11 with estimated delivery between 3/29 to 4/4.
  • After a few days (3/15), I tried to get rail car number from Ford Chat
    • Last Friday I asked Ashlie if she had it because I was getting nervous it may have been on the train that got derailed in KY but she didn't have it either
    • Finally got it today via Ford Chat after 4 other attempts
  • Used this post to get train location today (Woodland junction IL): https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/february-build-month-thread.26825/post-532274
I will post hopefully in two weeks about what happened at pickup.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Porsche Macan S/2023 Integra 6MT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Great news, added your smiley!
I am so happy to see you finally be scheduled. Back when order banks opened in September, I ordered a silver XL Hybrid for a family member from a dealer local to me. That one is also scheduled for week of 5/8. That means I've owned 3 Mavericks and have another on the way (though not for me) in the time it took to get yours scheduled. Insanity.

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am so happy to see you finally be scheduled. Back when order banks opened in September, I ordered a silver XL Hybrid for a family member from a dealer local to me. That one is also scheduled for week of 5/8. That means I've owned 3 Mavericks and have another on the way (though not for me) in the time it took to get yours scheduled. Insanity.
Thanks for the kind words, and congrats on your pending arrival as well!

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Question: Does Horsham have any doc/dealer fees that they add on? I only got an Order Preview from Ashlie so wanted to see what additional fees, if any, they add on.

Sponsored

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I sure hope I get to pay a doc fee on my 2022 Hybrid rollover order at some point......

:oops:

Last edited:
OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Last I checked the doc fees were up to $422
Here in VA it's over $900, so the $500 difference (in addition to the 3% under invoice) was a nice draw for my original order back in Oct 2021.

chuckles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
crippled f150 10r80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Way back when... my preview numbers looked like:

Ford Maverick Chapman/Horsham -- 2022MY to 2023MY rollover orders 1680112003010

The crossed out list price being sticker MSRP; the dealer discount being (original) invoice - 4%.

In the end, final contract numbers, there was an additional $9 charge squirreled around someplace. It wasn't worth even mentioning. I wanted the keys! All in all, it was an easy transaction with surprisingly little trouble.

Keep in mind, I'm registered and titled within Pennsylvania so my Licence/Title fees may be slightly different from you out-a-staters.

(Damn, I wish I ordered two.)

Last edited:
OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I just checked my local one. Besides sales tax, I paid a total of $114 for registration/title fees.

So I'll have to figure the $422 plus the $500 price increase into my price for this order then so another $900. I'm trying to figure out if its still worth it to sell the one I have and then get the Chapman one. Guess it depends how much I could get for my current one.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I was just doing the math on the Chapman one vs my local one. Assuming they take the Farm Bureau and student along with the invoice price, Chapman will only be $500 cheaper after the additional $900 for doc fees and price increase. Factoring in flight up and gas it would be a wash. I guess if I can make $5000 or so selling my current one it will be worth it. Otherwise, I think I may end up walking away from it.

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Luxury FX4 Package Alas Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I was just doing the math on the Chapman one vs my local one. Assuming they take the Farm Bureau and student along with the invoice price, Chapman will only be $500 cheaper after the additional $900 for doc fees and price increase. Factoring in flight up and gas it would be a wash. I guess if I can make $5000 or so selling my current one it will be worth it. Otherwise, I think I may end up walking away from it.
Ask them to rerun the invoice to match the price when you ordered it in 9/2022. That's what I had them do for mine and I pick up tonight! You signed off on that invoice and that should be the price you pay. The price increase should only be for new orders where someone backed out of the truck.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ask them to rerun the invoice to match the price when you ordered it in 9/2022. That's what I had them do for mine and I pick up tonight! You signed off on that invoice and that should be the price you pay. The price increase should only be for new orders where someone backed out of the truck.
I've seen it both ways. It seems like a lot of people have been told by Chapman that its based on the price at delivery. That would be another $500 so it would be $1000 cheaper. I'm just going to play it by ear and see when it comes in. I'm also getting 3.75% rate and the credit union already increased their rates since then so there's another thing.

I'll be happy with either one. The only difference in the builds is the Chapman will have the spray liner already and my current one did not.

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Luxury FX4 Package Alas Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've seen it both ways. It seems like a lot of people have been told by Chapman that its based on the price at delivery. That would be another $500 so it would be $1000 cheaper. I'm just going to play it by ear and see when it comes in. I'm also getting 3.75% rate and the credit union already increased their rates since then so there's another thing.

I'll be happy with either one. The only difference in the builds is the Chapman will have the spray liner already and my current one did not.
Picked it up last night and can confirm they honored the initial purchase price.
Sponsored