MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone heard any more from Horsham on the allocation crap?
Sponsored

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone heard any more from Horsham on the allocation crap?
Not a peep. And since no MY23 scheduling this week, I don't expect they'll have anything to share, so haven't even bothered with a follow-up.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I thought they were scheduling starting today.. that must've been changed.

macaroni_life

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not a peep. And since no MY23 scheduling this week, I don't expect they'll have anything to share, so haven't even bothered with a follow-up.
But the scheduling thread for this week says 23MY scheduling starts today?

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I thought they were scheduling starting today.. that must've been changed.
Yeah, in his weekly video on Tuesday night @fordvideoguy mentioned that there would be no Maverick scheduling this week. Further, multiple people have posted in MTC that their MY22 build had slipped to week of 11/14. So it seems that there is at least some delay (shocker!) in wrapping up the MY22 builds, and thus the MY23 start is slipping some undetermined amount.

Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't know if I missed this somewhere else, but Ashlie confirmed the 11 allocations was an error. The real number, according to her, is "approximately 150" for MY23.

Those of us who rolled over should be good to go.

TNewm22

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't know if I missed this somewhere else, but Ashlie confirmed the 11 allocations was an error. The real number, according to her, is "approximately 150" for MY23.

Thank you, first time I've heard this corrected but great news if accurate.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thank you, first time I've heard this corrected but great news if accurate.
Got it directly from her, so it should be. I think she said 60 rolled over. So that means they'll only be able to fulfill about 90 of the 250 new orders. Not great news there.

ssumass

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Wow, that is good news. When did she confirm that?

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored
OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got it directly from her, so it should be. I think she said 60 rolled over. So that means they'll only be able to fulfill about 90 of the 250 new orders. Not great news there.
It'll be interesting to see how many they get scheduled this first month. Still no word on my private offer (even though others have been able to get their certificate numbers). Ford Customer Service tells me it does not show up as having been issued yet, but Ashlie said:
Ford’s customer service is notorious for giving out the incorrect information…we let all of our customers know that once their order receives a vin we will confirm the certificate shows in smart vincent. It is based on the engine you had on order for 22MY that was not produced. If we run into any issues at that time, we will contact our rep to assist in making sure it is populated.
I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt for now and hope it all works out when (if?) mine eventually gets scheduled. I realize the remaining constraints on my order (Hybrid, Lux, CP-360) might mean I'll be waiting a while.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It'll be interesting to see how many they get scheduled this first month. Still no word on my private offer (even though others have been able to get their certificate numbers). Ford Customer Service tells me it does not show up as having been issued yet, but Ashlie said:

I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt for now and hope it all works out when (if?) mine eventually gets scheduled. I realize the remaining constraints on my order (Hybrid, Lux, CP-360) might mean I'll be waiting a while.
I expect them to fulfill the rollovers quickly, but I was wrong once in the late 80s.

I was able to get the certificate number but I am not sure what real use it is.

Edit to add: She is 100% correct about Ford CS giving out incorrect info. It's all over the board.

macaroni_life

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I expect them to fulfill the rollovers quickly, but I was wrong once in the late 80s.

Edit to add: She is 100% correct about Ford CS giving out incorrect info. It's all over the board.
I like the enthusiasm, but lack of parts will still dictate how slowly they churn through rollovers. My hybrid Lariat Lux with CP360 Assist is constrained down to a 5% chance of being built. I fully expect to be passed over for less constrained new orders for several more months.

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I'm just a bit anxious about the private offer because it has shown up for some and not for others (even with the same dealer and similar orders like yours & mine!). It's a big chunk of change and I don't necessarily trust Ford to make sure that I get it.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I like the enthusiasm, but lack of parts will still dictate how slowly they churn through rollovers. My hybrid Lariat Lux with CP360 Assist is constrained down to a 5% chance of being built. I fully expect to be passed over for less constrained new orders for several more months.
Honestly it seemed throughout MY22 that the XLT/Lux/Hybrids were the most likely to be skipped. They seemed to build a lot of Lariat/Lux/Hybrid trucks, especially here in the home stretch.
Sponsored