macaroni_life

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry, should of clarified. If you only check https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt, then it will populate when it has been delivered. There is a step where you can sign up for an United Roads OVISS account which will show all cars destined to the dealer, which was what I posted.

Here is an updated screenshot of OVISS, looks like there is now 5 Mavericks showing up next week.

1680363700988.png
I don't see a registration page for the OVISS but I see one to register for the customer portal. Is that the same thing?
Sponsored

woozoo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Woo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Oh, so maybe I misunderstood, if I see a receipt in United Road then that means it's been offloaded from rail? because I see a load number and destination status on United Road.

I just put some tickets on hold for Thursday night with plans to pick it up on Friday morning.
I don't see a registration page for the OVISS but I see one to register for the customer portal. Is that the same thing?
On the delivery receipt page after you enter a VIN you have an option to subscribe with email. It’ll send you an email you set your password after that

macaroni_life

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
On the delivery receipt page after you enter a VIN you have an option to subscribe with email. It’ll send you an email you set your password after that
Thanks! The subscribe option wasn't showing for me on desktop, even with my Adblocker turned off. It only showed up on mobile.

EM33

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Datsun L521 / 69 Datsun SRL311
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Update (or lack thereof...) - the 5 or so Mavericks @woozoo posted over the weekend are now showing up as "Cancelled" on United Roads. I received a generic "we'll let you know when it arrives" response from Chapman, my guess is it is being handled by a different carrier now.

Ford Maverick Chapman/Horsham -- 2022MY to 2023MY rollover orders 1.JPG

ssumass

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Update (or lack thereof...) - the 5 or so Mavericks @woozoo posted over the weekend are now showing up as "Cancelled" on United Roads. I received a generic "we'll let you know when it arrives" response from Chapman, my guess is it is being handled by a different carrier now.
I'm in the same boat, it was pending pickup and then went to "Cancelled". I did notice that they had 11 vehicles waiting for pickup on Monday and now they only have 6, all of them F-150s.
Maybe they are going to pickup all the Mavericks together also?

Sponsored

EM33

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm in the same boat, it was pending pickup and then went to "Cancelled". I did notice that they had 11 vehicles waiting for pickup on Monday and now they only have 6, all of them F-150s.
Maybe they are going to pickup all the Mavericks together also?
Hopefully! Tough to tell as we've got no visibility anymore. I'm heading to Bucks County for Easter, was really hoping to be able to pick it up and combine trips, guess we will see.... I'll report back when I get the arrival call from Chapman, appreciate it you would do the same. Thanks!

woozoo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Woo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hopefully! Tough to tell as we've got no visibility anymore. I'm heading to Bucks County for Easter, was really hoping to be able to pick it up and combine trips, guess we will see.... I'll report back when I get the arrival call from Chapman, appreciate it you would do the same. Thanks!
Bummer. Hopefully it'll be delivered soon. They are definitely lacking truckers at the Delaware facility. Once, its delivered you will probably get the "your truck has arrived" email from Ford before they even call you.

EM33

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It arrived! Got the email from Ashlie this morning. Picking it up at 10 AM tomorrow!

ssumass

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats, hopefully me truck isn't to far behind.

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It arrived! Got the email from Ashlie this morning. Picking it up at 10 AM tomorrow!
Congrats! Hopefully it will go smoothly.

Be on the lookout for my Alto Blue Hybrid XLT. I’m at day ~450......

Sponsored

EM33

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Congrats! Hopefully it will go smoothly.

Be on the lookout for my Alto Blue Hybrid XLT. I’m at day ~450......

I'll look! I can't imagine the pain of you rollovers.... Once again, thank you for allowing us (me) to hijack your thread after the other Horsham one died...

For anyone interested, Chapman is offering 6.7% for 36/48 months (Philly Police & Fire CU). Also saw that the Ford Credit rate was 8.8% (800+ credit score)...wild.

macaroni_life

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'll look! I can't imagine the pain of you rollovers.... Once again, thank you for allowing us (me) to hijack your thread after the other Horsham one died...

For anyone interested, Chapman is offering 6.7% for 36/48 months (Philly Police & Fire CU). Also saw that the Ford Credit rate was 8.8% (800+ credit score)...wild.
Those are some wild rates! I got pre-approval from Navy Federal at 4.54% for 36 months. Any one even remotely eligible to be an NFCU member should go with them. Even for 60 months it's only 4.74%.

My truck is stuck in Chicagoland limbo for the past week... Fingers crossed for another week or two for delivery!

EM33

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Those are some wild rates!
Smoothest car buying experience ever - was in and out within an hour.

Only surprise was the fact that they were able to get a 5.8% rate, almost a full point lower than what they quoted on Friday!

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Smoothest car buying experience ever - was in and out within an hour.

Only surprise was the fact that they were able to get a 5.8% rate, almost a full point lower than what they quoted on Friday!
That’s great to hear, congratulations on your new truck!

ssumass

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You didn't happen to see a cactus grey maverick come in while you were there? Glad to hear it went smoothly.
Sponsored