ssumass

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Picked it up last night and can confirm they honored the initial purchase price.
Ashie told me that the delivery team will notify me when they get the truck delivered and start the paperwork to pick it up, was that your experience? or did you just deal with Ashie?
Sponsored

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Luxury FX4 Package Alas Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ashie told me that the delivery team will notify me when they get the truck delivered and start the paperwork to pick it up, was that your experience? or did you just deal with Ashie?
Yeah thats exactly what happened with me. Once the truck arrived she reached out with an invoice that had the new higher price.

I sent back the Invoice I had signed in September 2022 and ask if she would up update it to match the agreed price at purchase. I gave them my $1,750 Ford rebate code and $500 farm Bureau code and asked for the invoice to be updated. They got back a day or two later and was just a couple of dollars off from what I was expecting so was happy.

They updated so my $37,500ish MSRP truck was $32,XXX. Patience pays off haha albeit 509 Days!

macaroni_life

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the heads up Onemilemichael, my truck is on rail car somewhere in PA and I'm hoping for a pickup next week.
Mine's not far behind! The tracer says it's in the vicinity of St. Louis right now. I'm actually very surprised how real-time the tracer updates are.

For anyone else obsessively tracking their train, here's is a helpful rail map to follow it's route: https://www.arcgis.com/apps/mapviewer/index.html?webmap=96ec03e4fc8546bd8a864e39a2c3fc41. It's much easier to read on the western half of the U.S. since there's less of a spaghetti mess, basically one rail from El Paso, TX to Kansas City, MO.

woozoo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Woo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
These are the Mavericks that have been unloaded from the railcar and awaiting last mile transport to Chapman. Should be early next week. Not sure if one the VINs is yours.

Ford Maverick Chapman/Horsham -- 2022MY to 2023MY rollover orders 1680350242298

Sponsored

ssumass

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
These are the Mavericks that have been unloaded from the railcar and awaiting last mile transport to Chapman. Should be early next week. Not sure if one the VINs is your

My VIN is not on the list but I just checked Norfolk Southern tracking and it arrived at the DE off ramp today. So hopefully they will transport them all together.

BTW, how did you get that VIN list?

Last edited:

chuckles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
crippled f150 10r80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

EM33

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Datsun L521 / 69 Datsun SRL311
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My VIN is not on the list but I just checked Norfolk Southern tracking and it arrived at the DE off ramp today. So hopefully they will transport them all together.

One of them is mine, we must have traveled up together. Hoping for before the holiday weekend!!!

Use a mobile device with the UR link above, the desktop version of their site doesn't allow you to sign up for updates to your VIN.

chuckles

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
crippled f150 10r80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

thanks for the link, I just checked it but it's not delivered yet.
It is truly amazing how much info/tracking as available now-a-days.

I waited a day after delivery and called in to push the process rather than waiting for their call to me. That afternoon, I had the delivery scheduled and paperwork started! I picked up three days after delivery on the lot. (So much for being patient. :))

One of them is mine, we must have traveled up together. Hoping for before the holiday weekend!!!

Use a mobile device with the UR link above, the desktop version of their site doesn't allow you to sign up for updates to your VIN.
It works with desktop. I just did it again now. Just reload the page so you can click the 'I ain't a robot' box. The box may not show up without a fresh page load. No need to use your phone (if you don't want to).

Sponsored

EM33

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Datsun L521 / 69 Datsun SRL311
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It works with desktop. I just did it again now. Just reload the page so you can click the 'I ain't a robot' box. The box may not show up without a fresh page load. No need to use your phone (if you don't want to).
True, I was referring to the Horsham delivery info (all VIN's) that @woozoo posted a screenshot of above.

woozoo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Woo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

As others have stated, it’s from the United Roads portal. Once NS unloads the car they hand it over to UnitedRoads and you will see the VIN show up.

ssumass

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
As others have stated, it’s from the United Roads portal. Once NS unloads the car they hand it over to UnitedRoads and you will see the VIN show up.
Oh, so maybe I misunderstood, if I see a receipt in United Road then that means it's been offloaded from rail? because I see a load number and destination status on United Road.

I just put some tickets on hold for Thursday night with plans to pick it up on Friday morning.

woozoo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Woo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Oh, so maybe I misunderstood, if I see a receipt in United Road then that means it's been offloaded from rail? because I see a load number and destination status on United Road.

I just put some tickets on hold for Thursday night with plans to pick it up on Friday morning.
Sorry, should of clarified. If you only check https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt, then it will populate when it has been delivered. There is a step where you can sign up for an United Roads OVISS account which will show all cars destined to the dealer, which was what I posted.

Here is an updated screenshot of OVISS, looks like there is now 5 Mavericks showing up next week.

Ford Maverick Chapman/Horsham -- 2022MY to 2023MY rollover orders 1680363700988

ssumass

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No worries, I get it now.

Thanks for the info.
Sponsored