Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey 2017 Harley-Davidson Sportser
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Congrats to @Robispurple , @Larry G , @LVMaverick , and @TNewm22 for getting scheduled yesterday! Hopefully getting closer to more members of our little group getting dates as well.

While they were reportedly scheduling for all of January yesterday, I do not recall seeing any for the week of 1/30/23, so perhaps there will be another round of scheduling next week. I'll also see what I can find out from Chapman on where the overall numbers stand after this week's scheduling.
Thanks for all of the updates from Chapman Ford Horsham.
It is very much appreciated!
Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Maybe next week we can get an update from Ashlie where things stand. Hopefully the canceled ones they had on their books will be scheduled by then. I was hoping to take my Chapman one instead of my Florida one, but by the looks of things, that might be awhile.

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe next week we can get an update from Ashlie where things stand. Hopefully the canceled ones they had on their books will be scheduled by then. I was hoping to take my Chapman one instead of my Florida one, but by the looks of things, that might be awhile.
I have no idea how many cancelled hybrids Horsham had, but I've always assumed it was in the double digits. AFAIK, @Robispurple is the only one of our group here who was in that category, and he got scheduled yesterday. I was hoping I'd be able to discern how many were in that category (based on the unscheduled numbers before and after that all sorted out), but the unscheduled numbers didn't jump like I expected they would a week or two ago; perhaps they will when I get this latest update from her.

I'm encouraged by the fact that (according to Tim) all but one of L-M's 17 cancelled hybrids got scheduled yesterday. The one that didn't had an order number conflict that they were working to resolve in hopes of getting it scheduled next week. Hopefully, most (or all of) Chapman's cancelled hybrids followed this pattern and got scheduled yesterday as well. Anecdotally at least, it seems many of the folks reporting that they got scheduled yesterday were cancelled MY22 VIN orders. I'm happy to see that Ford really did seem to prioritize getting those folks (re)scheduled.

On the flip side, I realize that I am now looking at a best case of about early March even if I *do* get scheduled relatively soon. Pretty sure getting it before my early Feb birthday (the second since I originally ordered :ROFLMAO: ) is out of the question at this point. 🤷‍♂️

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have no idea how many cancelled hybrids Horsham had, but I've always assumed it was in the double digits. AFAIK, @Robispurple is the only one of our group here who was in that category, and he got scheduled yesterday. I was hoping I'd be able to discern how many were in that category (based on the unscheduled numbers before and after that all sorted out), but the unscheduled numbers didn't jump like I expected they would a week or two ago; perhaps they will when I get this latest update from her.

I'm encouraged by the fact that (according to Tim) all but one of L-M's 17 cancelled hybrids got scheduled yesterday. The one that didn't had an order number conflict that they were working to resolve in hopes of getting it scheduled next week. Hopefully, most (or all of) Chapman's cancelled hybrids followed this pattern and got scheduled yesterday as well. Anecdotally at least, it seems many of the folks reporting that they got scheduled yesterday were cancelled MY22 VIN orders. I'm happy to see that Ford really did seem to prioritize getting those folks (re)scheduled.

On the flip side, I realize that I am now looking at a best case of about early March even if I *do* get scheduled relatively soon. Pretty sure getting it before my early Feb birthday (the second since I originally ordered :ROFLMAO: ) is out of the question at this point. 🤷‍♂️
Yeah, I was honestly surprised my canceled one was scheduled. I added the BAP, but left off the spray in liner and bed rails. It was like pulling teeth with my dealer getting the new order placed and it wasn't done until the day before Thanksgiving and he said it was too late in the day to get the priority code switched and it would be after Thanksgiving. He came through in the end though I guess.

I know if I wasn't on his ass though, I would probably still be sitting with an unplaced order or a generic one sitting at priority 99.

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
On the bright side, I got confirmation from the sales team that after this week's scheduling, they are now at:
219 unscheduled (Total)
169 Hybrids
50 Ecoboost

This suggests that they had 20 schedule this week (6 hybrid & 14 EB), and also suggests that they either a) didn't have a lot of cancelled VIN hybrid rollover orders, or b) there is some remaining issue (order number conflict or whatever) keeping some number of cancelled VIN hybrid rollovers from being scheduled. At this point, I'm honestly leaning toward option a, as you may recall there was a timeframe last year when L-M was getting a bunch of allocations and Horsham was not. Perhaps it was many of the hybrids scheduled during that (approximately 2-month) timeframe that ended up being VIN-cancelled?

The current numbers also suggest that Chapman-Horsham has already had 50 hybrids and 29 EB schedule for MY23 (from various threads, I think the original total order numbers were 219 hybrid/79 EB). In any case, one big positive is the overall unscheduled number keeps going down.

So *if* it is indeed option 'a' above (Horsham's cancelled VIN hybrids are mostly or all cleaned up & rescheduled now), and *if* Ford does more scheduling next week, *mayyyyyybe* some of our little gang will see some scheduling emails soon.

Or maybe, Ford will just...

Ford Maverick Chapman/Horsham -- 2022MY to 2023MY rollover orders giphy

Sponsored

Shuluke

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trucks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Add me to list. I ordered from Horsham Oct 30 2021… hybrid XLT. Had options but have been removing them thinking it would speed things up.

yb98

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 camery & 22 XL AWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At this point, I'm honestly leaning toward option a, as you may recall there was a timeframe last year when L-M was getting a bunch of allocations and Horsham was not. Perhaps it was many of the hybrids scheduled during that (approximately 2-month) timeframe that ended up being VIN-cancelled?
I heard the other Chapman was overshadowing Horsham in allocation which might have affected the numbers harder then we realized. From my conversation with NE Philly about my cancelled vin they said they had 56 order that had vins that got cancelled. Just shows the scale of which these 2dealers are fighting for allocation being soo close to each other in the same region and from my conversations with ed (disclaimer its coming from NE Philly ) is that they get a lot more allocations than Horsham does due to sheer scale in which they operate

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Add me to list. I ordered from Horsham Oct 30 2021… hybrid XLT. Had options but have been removing them thinking it would speed things up.
So your MY23 re-order is also a hybrid XLT? Lux or no? CP-360 or no?

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I heard the other Chapman was overshadowing Horsham in allocation which might have affected the numbers harder then we realized. From my conversation with NE Philly about my cancelled vin they said they had 56 order that had vins that got cancelled. Just shows the scale of which these 2dealers are fighting for allocation being soo close to each other in the same region and from my conversations with ed (disclaimer its coming from NE Philly ) is that they get a lot more allocations than Horsham does due to sheer scale in which they operate
Tough to say, and since Ed tends to guard most info about number of orders, allocations, etc. as “state secrets”, no way to really compare. I had talked with both him and Ashlie prior to placing my Oct 2021 order and it was obvious he wasn’t going to share any of the type of info that Tim Bartz had been sharing, whereas at least Ashlie was open with me about their number of orders and such. L-M was just too darn far away & the logistics of getting it here were more than i wanted to deal with, so Horsham got my order.

In the long run, given the constraints and the late (26 Oct) of my 2021 order, I’m pretty sure I would have been in the exact same boat regardless of who I’d ordered from. Wish I woulda discovered the Mav back in May or June of 2021! :ROFLMAO:

yb98

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 camery & 22 XL AWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tough to say, and since Ed tends to guard most info about number of orders, allocations, etc. as “state secrets”, no way to really compare. I had talked with both him and Ashlie prior to placing my Oct 2021 order and it was obvious he wasn’t going to share any of the type of info that Tim Bartz had been sharing, whereas at least Ashlie was open with me about their number of orders and such. L-M was just too darn far away & the logistics of getting it here were more than i wanted to deal with, so Horsham got my order.

In the long run, given the constraints and the late (26 Oct) of my 2021 order, I’m pretty sure I would have been in the exact same boat regardless of who I’d ordered from. Wish I woulda discovered the Mav back in May or June of 2021! :ROFLMAO:
I ordered right around you did from them and the info I got was mostly loose lips from other salespeople I spoke to. Ed wouldn't share monthly allocation but I had a few family and friends order with me so he was a bit looser with the number (no specific) my brother in law ordered 3 mid November for his biz and had build dates end of January for base xl awd with 4ks

Sponsored

yb98

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 camery & 22 XL AWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Though pretty hilarious story when I was ordering I saw the Horsham post for 4% under and I googled Chapman Ford and ne Philly came up and submitted an order from build and price to them only realizing the mistake after and when I called up Ashley they were at 3% when ne Philly was at 4% that's how I ended up there in the first place

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Baily2000

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Received scheduling at 1233 today for a 1/30/23 build week. Area 51, Lariat Lux, EB, 360/360+. Original order date of 01/15/22. Chapman Horsham. Hope you all get scheduled soon!

Maverick_316

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav Hybrid

I love the conspiracy theories. Does it make a difference if he shares or doesn't share information? Do you think he is with holding information? If he tells you will your truck get here any quicker????? No it will not. All it does is drive more speculation. I bought 2 from Ed and 1 is on order for 23. Pleasure dealing with the NE Chapman.
Sponsored