First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a quote of $680 for a professional “lifetime” Ceramic Coating. What do you think?
Sponsored

robb01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
That sounds reasonable if they do a quality job. I'd ask what prep is involved in that, and maybe stop by after he does one and make sure it meets your requirements.

The lifetime guarantee is a bit of a gimmick, I'd expect ~5 years out of a quality brand of professionally applied coating depending on how you maintain/store your truck.

Around my area, which has a reasonably low cost of living, I'm seeing between 800-1200 for a pro quality coating job.

HalfFast

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
The price seems reasonable. I've been quoted 800 to 1200 in central Ohio. I've been told by the one place that offered the lifetime guarantee requires yearly inspections/touch ups.

AnthonyMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That sounds about right. If you think it’s too high, try a good diy kit for about $120 and use a spray topper every month, like TW’s Ceramic Hybrid wax.

MikeA131

Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I have a quote of $680 for a professional “lifetime” Ceramic Coating. What do you think?
I may be a bit late to this post, but that price is extremely low for a professional job especially offering a lifetime coating. I'd be a little skeptical of what that price actually includes. Lifetime is also something that should have a huge asterisk next to it. Meaning that the manufacturer will warranty the coating for as long as you own the vehicle, but only with proper maintenence intervals performed by a certified installer. Hope this helps

Chowdayer

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick 2.0 XLT FX4 Lightning Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m in Los Angeles County and was quoted 970 for exterior paint. And 300 for window treatment.
Sponsored