• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 13, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 13, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Nevada Center Console Inserts swap!

• Thread starter Deleted member 23340
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

Deleted member 23340

Hi all. Looking to trade my XLT orange console inserts for the XL ones if anyone is interested? I'm in Las Vegas. (BTW...I'm aware the big piece (but not the small piece) can be bought on Amazon... But instead of buying one, I'm seeing if anyone would like to trade)

Ford Maverick Center Console Inserts swap! IMG_20230406_222902__01
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I will trade ya for Tremor XLT ones is June if we go by that way.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

That's possible. What color are they? If you can, post a picture
As far as i know tremors are the same as xl. Aka not orange. We pick it up in june and are roadtrippin to the coast.

OP
OP

Deleted member 23340

As far as i know tremors are the same as xl. Aka not orange. We pick it up in june and are roadtrippin to the coast.
I tried to Google it and it looks like they are as you say. That would work. I guess let me know when you solidify plans to be in Vegas.

That's a couple months away so I am still going to leave the option open for anyone else that might want to trade in the meantime.

Sponsored

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You can plastic dip like I did- Works great. FYI

OP
OP

Deleted member 23340

You can plastic dip like I did- Works great. FYI
That's crossed my mind. Was hoping to keep it in original condition with a trade as first option. Do you have a pic?

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I tried to Google it and it looks like they are as you say. That would work. I guess let me know when you solidify plans to be in Vegas.

That's a couple months away so I am still going to leave the option open for anyone else that might want to trade in the meantime.
Totally. Good luck. We dont even know our real route yet. Last car buying roadtrip in our 1980 Eagle zig zaggeed from Ohio, to the Dakotas, to New Mexico, to Moab, and the coast. All over the place. I will check in with ya when we are on the mainland.

OP
OP

Deleted member 23340

Totally. Good luck. We dont even know our real route yet. Last car buying roadtrip in our 1980 Eagle zig zaggeed from Ohio, to the Dakotas, to New Mexico, to Moab, and the coast. All over the place. I will check in with ya when we are on the mainland.
Sounds good. Enjoy your trip!

AceGoliath

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT, 21 Bronco OBX SAS, 10 Fusion SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@MABETT there seems to be a market for different colored dash tray/inserts.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Deleted member 23340

You can purchase the black inserts on amazon.
Everyone keeps saying that so I updated the post. You can't buy the small piece, just the big one. Better to trade than spend money on it.
Sponsored