First Name
Mikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Luxury CO360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, the lift looks cool, and I dig those tires. I’m just not sure a lift is right for such a small truck though. I say embrace the smallness. That’s just me though. I’m just not a fan of lifting or lowering.
I like the lift - think it looks great on the small truck but the tires are too big. The arches are narrower than the radius of the tires. But I bet it rock crawls a lot better - and is king in the sand box.
Sponsored

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The carburized grey looks fantastic. The tires actually look larger than the wheel well from some angles but if you are intent on off roading this thing then go for it.

vezpa

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
EMG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list.
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Now it looks bad ass but still can't perform for $hit off-road.

Last edited:

mttmaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Chrysler Pacifica
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

KenC

Banned
Banned
First Name
First
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck.
Lately my eye has been stuck on seeing the rear tires not centered on the fender well. Am I the only one bothered by this?

Reactions: JJC

Sponsored

The Yeti

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F150 Crew

Canis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VWs
Lately my eye has been stuck on seeing the rear tires not centered on the fender well. Am I the only one bothered by this?
Whelp, now I can’t unsee that… hadn’t noticed it before thanks! Lol🤣

Sponsored

Cache

First Name
Cache
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Haha I didn’t even notice but i think this set up looks great

KenC

Banned
Banned
First Name
First
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck.
Haha I didn’t even notice but i think this set up looks great
Agreed. Looks awesome. Just something I noticed and my OCD (CDO) keeps looking at it. It doesn’t bother me THAT much. Just being dramatic I suppose.

Cliff

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat fx4
Off roading seems to be an after thought on this truck... without the fx4 package its missing the off road drive modes, skid plates and the stronger Independent multi-link trailing arm suspension with mono-tube hydraulic gas-pressurized dampers with hydraulic rebound stop, coil springs, stabilizer bar, steel sub-frame and cast knuckle.

Also, i hope it has the 4k tow package since the 3.81 gearing in the transaxle would help compensatefor the larger tires... the larger radiator and oil cooler would help with the extra weight of those tires..

clippedwings

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Transit Connect
That promo image of people loading bags of mulch into the bed really says it all, and defines this vehicle. That’s not gonna stop the dreamers though. And there’s nothing wrong with sporting a kick-ass look.

tebowed

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat FX4 2.0T
Off roading seems to be an after thought on this truck... without the fx4 package its missing the off road drive modes, skid plates and the stronger Independent multi-link trailing arm suspension with mono-tube hydraulic gas-pressurized dampers with hydraulic rebound stop, coil springs, stabilizer bar, steel sub-frame and cast knuckle.

Also, i hope it has the 4k tow package since the 3.81 gearing in the transaxle would help compensatefor the larger tires... the larger radiator and oil cooler would help with the extra weight of those tires..
Agreed, but I think with a few aftermarket part swaps, It'll be a fun little rig.
Sponsored