Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would agree. Looks freshly detailed!
It does look fresh! I know I'm going to ceramic coat my Mav as soon as I get it, provided I it comes before the fat man in the red suit does! :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

Last edited:

Anturok

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick AWD Lariat w/ 4k tow pkg
I am debating the same two colors but right now have alto blue spec'd. I agree that the Lariat interior looks nicer with the alto blue but I think the default Lariat hybrid wheels look better with the carbonized grey. 🤷‍♂️ CG should hide dirt and scratches a little better? They probably both will heat your cab up equally under a blazing sun. The CG is cheaper. First world problems I know. Somebody tip me over to one color or the other.
Totally agree the the CG looks better with the default lariat wheels. If I got the alto blue I would also do the fx4 package to get the black wheels 🙃.

starquestbd22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
I am debating the same two colors but right now have alto blue spec'd. I agree that the Lariat interior looks nicer with the alto blue but I think the default Lariat hybrid wheels look better with the carbonized grey. 🤷‍♂️ CG should hide dirt and scratches a little better? They probably both will heat your cab up equally under a blazing sun. The CG is cheaper. First world problems I know. Somebody tip me over to one color or the other.
I imagine you know this but Alto Blue is much darker than CG. I’m not sure how much practical difference this will make in how it heats up in the summer but I would call AB a dark color and CG a medium color. Also, currently owning a CG Ranger I can confidently say this color hides dirt better than any other vehicle I’ve ever owned. That’s one of the biggest reasons I ordered my Mav in CG as well.

Charles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
after seeing these pics I contacted my dealer to change my color from Shadow Black to CG. (My build has not been scheduled yet.) He told me his is working with Ford to accomplish this and said it would take a couple of days. Why a couple of days....no computers? Anyone out there experience this?

Sponsored

vicmaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick xlt hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Holy moly that looks clean af! I went with shadow black but this one is tempting me. Is it too late to change once scheduled?

Xtreme Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota
Holy moly that looks clean af! I went with shadow black but this one is tempting me. Is it too late to change once scheduled?
Too late to change once your order status changes to 'scheduled for production'.

MHTR2018

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Ford F150
I've been planning on the Oxford White. This one is tugging at me...

Charles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone made a change prior to "schedule". If so, was your change confirmed by FORD via email?

Xtreme Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota
Has anyone made a change prior to "schedule". If so, was your change confirmed by FORD via email?
My color change from Oxford White to Carbonized Gray a little over a month ago, was only confirmed by dealership. I did not receive an update e-mail from Ford.

Sponsored

Deleted member 1894

Yeah....that's awful editing but gives an idea with different rims...I like it!
What’s wrong with The 18“ factory Lariat wheels.
all black 17” wheels ruin the look
Gray limited edition wheels also don’t look as good
that is the exact truck build I chose in June and 25mpg combined vs. 37mpg combined…….Going thru Chapman Ford The price will be 29 and change plus tax doc fee and drop ship fee to Lenoir City Tennessee
about 32 grand at 1.9 percent financing 2022 FORD MAVERICK HYBRID Lux package.
1 sweet truck and a great deal and to think 2 months ago I was prepared to drive my 11 escape for the rest of my life because there were for years no better affordable choice.
Never Give Up!

Charles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edge
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My color change from Oxford White to Carbonized Gray a little over a month ago, was only confirmed by dealership. I did not receive an update e-mail from Ford.
Did the dealer provide a written confirmation? I'm a little leery of this process. Thanks for your reply.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did the dealer provide a written confirmation? I'm a little leery of this process. Thanks for your reply.
I added the rear manual window to my build and was given an update build sheet from my dealership. Ford just sends you an email confirming your reservation. So you can make all the changes you want up to the point you receive an email from Ford stating you Mav is ready to build at that time they will build the latest worksheet provided by your dealership. Of course bare in mind that some separate add on options are holding up builds.

Deleted member 1894

yes
$31860 – MSRP
$31056 – INVOICE
$29814 – 4% Under Invoice Plus tax/tags and $394 PA Doc Fee

Thank You,
Steven B Wepryk
Sales Manager
Work – 215-674-3600 ext. 377
Cell – 215-317-8406
[email protected]

Deleted member 1894

$31860 – MSRP
$31056 – INVOICE
$29814 – 4% Under Invoice Plus tax/tags and $394 PA Doc Fee

Thank You,
Steven B Wepryk
Sales Manager
Work – 215-674-3600 ext. 377
Cell – 215-317-8406
[email protected]
decided to cancel the sunroof so no options for me, just carbonized gray Lux lariat and a 10 mile to the gallon increase in mileage or 400 miles to the tank vs. 500 miles my 2011 escape hybrid has the same size gas tank
Sponsored