First Name
Sn00pyguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lots of nice colors to choose from. But Cyber Orange will be the easiest to find in a parking lot! Light colors also don't look as dirty. Can't wait for my Cyber Orange Lariet to get built!
Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Photos thanks to Joe Z. Carbonized Gray Maverick Lariat showing off its metallic paint in the sun.

Carbonized Gray Maverick Lariat 8.jpg

Carbonized Gray Maverick Lariat 9.jpg

Carbonized Gray Maverick Lariat 5.jpg

Carbonized Gray Maverick Lariat 7.jpg

Carbonized Gray Maverick Lariat 10.jpg

Carbonized Gray Maverick Lariat 6.jpg

Carbonized Gray Maverick Lariat 2.jpg

Carbonized Gray Maverick Lariat 1.jpg

Interior of Carbonized Gray Maverick Lariat.jpg
Wow! That looks like liquid metal, such a beautiful color! Very happy with my choice! Now I just need to receive mine!! :giggle:

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lots of nice colors to choose from. But Cyber Orange will be the easiest to find in a parking lot! Light colors also don't look as dirty. Can't wait for my Cyber Orange Lariet to get built!
There's no doubt you will certainly be able to spot Cyber Orange in a parking lot! ;)

Sponsored

Anturok

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick AWD Lariat w/ 4k tow pkg
That's beautiful. Rethinking my color choice. Alto blue.
Alto blue and CG are the two colors I am trying to decide between as well! Right now I have it as CG. Think the alto blue will look better with the interior, but that CG shines so nice.

Nightowl

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Alto blue and CG are the two colors I am trying to decide between as well! Right now I have it as CG. Think the alto blue will look better with the interior, but that CG shines so nice.
I am debating the same two colors but right now have alto blue spec'd. I agree that the Lariat interior looks nicer with the alto blue but I think the default Lariat hybrid wheels look better with the carbonized grey. 🤷‍♂️ CG should hide dirt and scratches a little better? They probably both will heat your cab up equally under a blazing sun. The CG is cheaper. First world problems I know. Somebody tip me over to one color or the other.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am debating the same two colors but right now have alto blue spec'd. I agree that the Lariat interior looks nicer with the alto blue but I think the default Lariat hybrid wheels look better with the carbonized grey. 🤷‍♂️ CG should hide dirt and scratches a little better? They probably both will heat your cab up equally under a blazing sun. The CG is cheaper. First world problems I know. Somebody tip me over to one color or the other.
Maybe this will help or not, but CGM is one of the top 3 re-sell colors, if you perhaps ever want to consider selling your Mav in the distant future.

Nightowl

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There's no doubt you will certainly be able to spot Cyber Orange in a parking lot! ;)
Could you find it in this parking lot?
Ford Maverick Carbonized Gray Maverick Lariat gleams in the sun. Showing hard rollup bed cover 1628716582882

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

Nightowl

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

sdr.speng

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This really is to good to be true - Has there been a Ceramic Coating or Highly Wax job applied? Looks almost unreal. None of the other previously posted CGM photos are even close to the shine on this Mav. Just a question.

Ford Maverick Carbonized Gray Maverick Lariat gleams in the sun. Showing hard rollup bed cover Carbonized Gray Maverick Lariat 8

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's going to be an easy choice to sign the papers when mine comes in sometime in (maybe) the next 4 months!

Lugnut

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Luke come to the darkside! Looks like team CGM is gaining talent.

Lugnut

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This really is to good to be true - Has there been a Ceramic Coating or Highly Wax job applied? Looks almost unreal. None of the other previously posted CGM photos are even close to the shine on this Mav. Just a question.

Carbonized Gray Maverick Lariat 8.jpg
I would agree. Looks freshly detailed!
Sponsored