Sponsored

CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
After ordering a cactus gray XLT 4k/FX4 on 9/30 I was able to see a carbon gray lariat 4k/FX4 at a local dealer and decided to buy it and not wait. I kicked myself for not ordering a lariat in the first place because I thought I would hate the activex seats. After seeing them in person I am happy to say they are great and seem to be a durable material. I also love the extra lariat features like push button start, ambient lighting, and power rear window.

About 2 weeks ago Ford sent me a voucher for $3500 off any left over F150s and $750 off any other vehicle. I was able to buy the truck at MSRP and also use the voucher for $750 off. My ford dealer was great to work with and the truck was only on the lot for 1 day.

My family loves the size of the truck and the fact that it fits in my 2 car garage and it's easier to park. I have also got a few questions from people asking what truck it is. It's funny how Ford has decided not to market it and hide it from the public. I can only assume the internet is enough for them to get orders.

Next on the mod list is a Bullet spray in bed liner.

IMG_9802.jpg

IMG_9800.jpg

IMG_9799.jpg
Nice find! Are you changing tires? Any plans for a cover?
Sponsored

srender517

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Passport
Nice find! Are you changing tires? Any plans for a cover?
Thanks. First plan is a bed liner since the dealer didn’t order one. I am planning on linex or bullet once I get some quotes tomorrow. I never did like covers in my past trucks so I just plan on a liner.

Mav2112

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
After ordering a cactus gray XLT 4k/FX4 on 9/30 I was able to see a carbon gray lariat 4k/FX4 at a local dealer and decided to buy it and not wait. I kicked myself for not ordering a lariat in the first place because I thought I would hate the activex seats. After seeing them in person I am happy to say they are great and seem to be a durable material. I also love the extra lariat features like push button start, ambient lighting, and power rear window.

About 2 weeks ago Ford sent me a voucher for $3500 off any left over F150s and $750 off any other vehicle. I was able to buy the truck at MSRP and also use the voucher for $750 off. My ford dealer was great to work with and the truck was only on the lot for 1 day.

My family loves the size of the truck and the fact that it fits in my 2 car garage and it's easier to park. I have also got a few questions from people asking what truck it is. It's funny how Ford has decided not to market it and hide it from the public. I can only assume the internet is enough for them to get orders.

Next on the mod list is a Bullet spray in bed liner.

IMG_9802.jpg

IMG_9800.jpg

IMG_9799.jpg
This is exactly what I have ordered. What’s the interior ambient lighting look like? I’ve seen exactly one video of the maverick at night and it only gives a brief glimpse of the interior. Im a lighting geek, turns out.

Sponsored

srender517

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Passport
This is exactly what I have ordered. What’s the interior ambient lighting look like? I’ve seen exactly one video of the maverick at night and it only gives a brief glimpse of the interior. Im a lighting geek, turns out.
I had a 2019 mustang with ambient lighting and it was good and fun to play with. The ambient lighting reminds me of something they added as a after thought. It's only one color, ice blue, and is in the door handle, foot wells, and console areas. It's nice and works well but I was spoiled with the options on the mustang.

Mav

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Maverick
Starting the 17hr trip to be delivered to me. $750 delivery charge from Texas to south Florida. MUCH better than having some random person put 1100 miles on my new car to get it to me. Can’t wait.

Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club 34751865-F676-486C-9EA0-BF477239E795

Sponsored

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE
I order carbonized gray. After seeing an Area 51 at a local dealer yesterday, I contemplated switching because it looked so nice. However, this photo reminds me of why I went carbonized gray in the first place. Yeah, I'm sticking with carbonized gray... for sure!

I got the Lariat as well. I went with the hybrid and first edition, but, man, this is a sweet lookin' ride! Congrats on getting it!!!