Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

This popped up in my YouTube feed. I thought there was an embargo for a little longer, but here we are.

Admin clarification: this is not a press drive review, just a segment Ford and Fox 5 News shot for a TV segment.

eb472

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Took delivery of my Maverick XLT FX4 today. Really impressed so far and loving the gray in real life. Compared to other Ford vehicles in stuff like Magnetic Gray, it seems like it has less flake in the paint but similar overall color.

Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_3324

Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_3323

Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_3321

skcr3

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid, Mercedes GLK350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Took delivery of my Maverick XLT FX4 today. Really impressed so far and loving the gray in real life. Compared to other Ford vehicles in stuff like Magnetic Gray, it seems like it has less flake in the paint but similar overall color.

IMG_3324.jpg

IMG_3323.jpg

IMG_3321.jpg
Congrats 🎉

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

IMG_3324.jpg

IMG_3323.jpg

IMG_3321.jpg
Congrats!!! Will you be doing an reviews or video posting here? I'm sure everyone would love to hear your opinions on your Mav!!

Sponsored

dicchicora

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

IMG_3324.jpg

IMG_3323.jpg

IMG_3321.jpg
Congrats on getting yours! Carbonized gray with the FX4 wheels just looks awesome together! Can't wait till mine is built!

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

Big Kahuna

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Really crazy how much the CG can change from photo to photo and in sunlight. For instance I can't stand how silver/light it looks in the first photo and I just love the way it looks in the second image (from a video on FB). This color and the Alto Blue both really seem to change in the light more than any of the other colors. The photo on the right almost changed my mind tonight but going to stick with Alto Blue as I wanted a darker overall color and the CG just keeps playing mind tricks with me.

Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club Carbonized-Gray-Maverick-XLT-Picku

ttthhasdf

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
On the front end, that dog bone strip with the ford oval in the middle. For the carbonized grey I like the dark color of the XL and the XLT better than the chrome of the lariat, I think it would especially be better with all the black trim on the first edition.