Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
@ultra101's Alto Blue Maverick on HRG leveling kit vs a lowered Carbonized Gray Maverick on Eibach lowering springs.

Tires on leveled Maverick is 245/65R-17 Falken Wildpeak AT3.
Tires on lowered Maverick is Pirelli Scorpions.

hjovnzqlg7ga1 (1).jpg

6ukrb0rlg7ga1.jpg

kfurhzqlg7ga1.jpg
Wow! That's a stunning grey Maverick!
Sponsored

scott1972

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick lariet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I’m a founding member of the black Maverick Club but I’m thinking of changing teams and getting a Carbonized Gray one instead. Wife and kid agree and I find it often easier to just do what they want rather than disagree with them. My only concern with black is that it’s difficult to maintain a good appearance, always looks dirty and shows scratch marks and imperfections really well.

Administrator Update - First good look at Carbonized Gray Maverick:

maverick-xlt-vs-ranger-vs-f150-size-comparison-jpg.jpg

carbonized-gray-maverick-xlt-pickup-4-jpg.jpg

carbonized-gray-maverick-xlt-pickup-1-jpg.jpg

carbonized-gray-maverick-xlt-pickup-3-jpg.jpg

2022-maverick-xlt-interior-jpg.jpg
So are these gray ones hard to find? Seems everyone keeps saying they don't see many of them

jons

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
WOW, looks really great!

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

So are these gray ones hard to find? Seems everyone keeps saying they don't see many of them
Not really rare, per se... There are just so many gray cars and trucks on the road that they don't "pop" out at you like Hot Pepper Red or Cyber Orange! Don't get me wrong - I love the looks of the Carbonized Gray (almost bought one, until l found out it was missing some critical-to-me features), but it's not a particularly "stand out" color. You gotta be looking for Mavericks to spot one.

scott1972

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick lariet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Not really rare, per se... There are just so many gray cars and trucks on the road that they don't "pop" out at you like Hot Pepper Red or Cyber Orange! Don't get me wrong - I love the looks of the Carbonized Gray (almost bought one, until l found out it was missing some critical-to-me features), but it's not a particularly "stand out" color. You gotta be looking for Mavericks to spot one.
Ok because I have 1 and definitely don't see many of them but I didn't even know I liked them until I by luck fell into 1. I was at the dealer getting oil changed in my truck and I found put a guy ordered one but didn't like it so I picked it up and I have to tell you. It's absolutely a great truck

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Picked up the EGR flares at @Realtruck dot com.

I think they look great as I like the smooth look rather than the Bushwacker bolt look.

Instructions were great, install was about and hour and a half.

Only thing that sucked, and not sure why EGR doesn't do it during manufacturing, is installing the rubber gasket that goes between the flare and the truck onto the flare. Needless to say, I used a few choice words during the install.

20230224_154313.jpg

20230224_154513.jpg

20230224_154723.jpg
What size tires are you running?

Ford Maverick Maniac

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 XLTs: hybrid alto blue & turbo AWD carb gray.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello again Jim!

Here is my video showing CG does stand out in bright sun, it looks gold. Surprised me when I first saw how much the color changed from gray to deep silver to gold.

Baloo

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4 Lux Ordered
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

ModMyMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Finally! A club i can join! Just picked my carbonized gray xlt hybrid maverick up momday march 20th. Honestly, i wanted the atlas blue, but i didnt know that if i ordered it, it would take possibly 1-1 1/2 years to get it. But luckily, someone had just cancelled their carbonized gray maverick in everything i wanted but the color. So i took their order and a month later it was here.
Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_3947

Last edited:
Sponsored

MPier

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Finally! A club i can join! Just picked my carbonized gray xlt hybrid maverick up momday march 20th. Honestly, i wanted the atlas blue, but i didnt know that if i ordered it, it would take possibly 1-1 1/2 years to get it. But luckily, someone had just cancelled their carbonized gray maverick in everything i wanted but the color. So i took their order and a month later it was here.
IMG_3947.jpg
Looks great! Enjoy. I went from an F150 to the Mav. The gas savings alone are amazing but the truck is amazing as well. 10 months in and still very happy.

Steveyg

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT/ 23 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks great! Enjoy. I went from an F150 to the Mav. The gas savings alone are amazing but the truck is amazing as well. 10 months in and still very happy.
I lucked into someone's 22 CK XLT LUX AWD 4K in October 22 about a month after ordering a 23 XL hybrid in area 51. I was supper happy it was available and even happier now that I've been driving it 5 months and 9800 miles. Enjoy your MAV!

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
IMG_3947.jpg
Congrats, Brent! That's a stunning Maverick!

Mav15

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape, 2023 Maverick Hybrid (01/31/2023
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just turned 3k miles, picked up January 31st, next week 1st oil change. Just finished assembling Thule bike rack. Got an amazing deal through a VW dealer online, they list it under Atlas accessories, $799 list, total after 15% VW rebate $511.

Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club 20230324_144441

Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club 20230324_144517
Sponsored