First Name
Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I originally ordered my XLT in Oxford white but changed to carbonized grey. I think both are the best colors imo.

first thing i'm gonna go is get my head lights painted a flat black. Take away that shiny chrome look. Then paint the tow hooks red. Gonna pop real nice.

then it will just need a lift and some bigger tires with black steelies. 🤌🏽
Sponsored

MDRN

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat First Edition Hybrid Rapid Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When are we going to see even a digital rendering of a Carbonized Gray with First Edition graphics on it? We have seen the Area 51 digital online and the Rapid Red from the car show, where's the CGM love?

Anturok

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick AWD Lariat w/ 4k tow pkg
Nice pictures. Really like the CG with the standard lariat wheels. Saves me $1200, because I was thinking of doing alto blue and you need the fx4 wheels to look good, I think.

Also that has the hard roll-up.

Last edited:

Sponsored

KenC

Banned
Banned
First Name
First
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck.
I just switched Clubs to Carbonized Grey from Cactus Gray. I really like Cactus Gray but the way the rear bumper sticks out in contrast to the paint is too much for me. My wife wanted Cyber Orange but I just don't want to drive a School Bus. I think Carbonized is a great easy on the eyes, never gets out of date, color.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just switched Clubs to Carbonized Grey from Cactus Gray. I really like Cactus Gray but the way the rear bumper sticks out in contrast to the paint is too much for me. My wife wanted Cyber Orange but I just don't want to drive a School Bus. I think Carbonized is a great easy on the eyes, never gets out of date, color.
Welcome to the club! I was originally going for the Cyber Orange, but after seeing a few picture of it in sunlight it was too creamsicle looking for me and then the school bus reference sealed the deal. Carbonized Grey looks very classy in my opinion.

Fsulaubach

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Joining the carb grey look. Right from the start this had been my favorite color. Idk something about the look of it just really says the word "truck" to me. For something so small adding that "truck" term is important. Come on non production date!!!

Sponsored

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow. These pics are very reassuring in my color choice. Thanks for posting.
I agree!! Very happy with my choice too!

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
I went with the cgm simply in the case of resale. Its is going to be wrapped starting with a black basecoat, but in the event of sale, White, black and darker grey tend to hold resale values better than trendier colours

abcinv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Tundra DBL Cab Limited 4WD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, we washed our gray hybrid Escape less than our other cars. It always looked clean. We ended up with black wheels, a black grill, and a bar on there, too. Looked really good. This is a pic of it when we first got it. It was a really nice gray with hints of blue.
View attachment 1107
Has anyone seen carbonized gray in the sunlight? I’ve looked online at pictures but I’m thinking they don’t really do it justice. I’ve probably seen it around on an F-150 or Bronco sport. Just wondering if it’s really metallic, or if it has any hints of other colors in there.
I'd love to see that backyard view!
Where in TN are you located; I'm guessing Dunlap...

SuckLemons

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Toyota Tacoma 🌮
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'd love to see that backyard view!
Where in TN are you located; I'm guessing Dunlap...
haha! It was in Northwest GA. Close! The backyard was basically a cliff off a huge valley below. Really pretty.

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
Gotta drive to newnan tomorrow, oh so much fun. At least Incan drop by the schools other campus and make sure I am off the in person teaching schedule
Sponsored