CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club

jarrodmeyer

First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Picked the Mav up in early December, but haven't had a chance to take pics until now. Just rolled over 1100 miles and couldn't be happier with everything about it. The copilot takes some getting used to, but it's pretty awesome for trips up the highway to Choctaw. More pics to come as I add trim here and there.

Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club 20220117_142428

Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club 20220117_142234

Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club 20220117_142447

Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club 20220117_142503

Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club 20220117_141846
Sponsored

sdr.speng

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know. I'm working on replacing the caps. I tried a set from ebay, but they were the wrong size.

TBH, I doubt most folks would even notice the bronco logo in the center cap. And those who do would likely also recognize that the truck is fitted with bronco sport wheels, not maverick wheels.

People approach me (chase me down in parking lots 😃) regularly to ask about the truck. Nobody has said a word about the caps in the center of the wheels. They're usually way more excited to know all about the maverick and how I like it.
Good luck with the caps - I was just stating "My Opinion" when I made my comments. I really Like the wheels and think they are perfect for the CGM even with the Bronco Horse. I too have a CGM Maverick, but currently it's held up on delivery because of the Recall 21C35 - Fuel Tank Damage. You got a beautiful truck and I can't wait to get mine and start upgrades myself.

Sponsored

AUTUS_FL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK XLT HYBRD;2021 HONDA REBEL 1100
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here's my XL AWD EB in Carbonized Gray
I added:
Bronco Sport Big Bend wheels (take offs found on craigslist)
Cooper Discoverer RTX 245/65R17 AT tires
Bullet spray-in bed liner
Tint to front two windows
Floor liners
Leather steering wheel wrap

I think I'm finished, unless life without cruise control gets to me. So far, I haven't even missed it...

IMG_5039.jpg
Congrats! Your truck looks great! Did you stitch the leather wrap on the steering wheel or it got a cover for it? Thank you

Sirk

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick XL Hybrid, '05 Honda Element
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Congrats! Your truck looks great! Did you stitch the leather wrap on the steering wheel or it got a cover for it? Thank you
I bought this one from Amazon:

It's the kind you stitch on with the needle and thread they supply. It's not difficult, just takes a little time. I was happy with the result. It fits well.

AUTUS_FL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I bought this one from Amazon:

It's the kind you stitch on with the needle and thread they supply. It's not difficult, just takes a little time. I was happy with the result. It fits well.
Awesome! Thanks for sharing the link from Amazon as well. It is the medium size, correct? Is the genuine leather of good quality? And, can you share some pics of your steering wheel with the wrap stitched to it? Thanks again!

Sirk

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick XL Hybrid, '05 Honda Element
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Awesome! Thanks for sharing the link from Amazon as well. It is the medium size, correct? Is the genuine leather of good quality? And, can you share some pics of your steering wheel with the wrap stitched to it? Thanks again!
The cover is one piece of hide with a single seam forming it into a loop. I placed that seam at the bottom of the wheel. The medium (15") size fit the regular areas of the wheel perfectly. It doesn't completely wrap around the wheel where the it flares for for the two thumb nubs and where the wheel is mounted, but the stitching you apply covers it enough for it not to be a bother. Quality seems OK. Hard to say after only a couple of weeks. Installation is a bit time consuming, but it's not difficult. The instructions provided with the item are crap. Definitely find a youtube video or two to familiarize yourself with the process. Here is a photo of the finished product. Feel free to DM me if you have any questions or want more detailed photos. I don't want to bogart this thread with a bunch of chat about a steering wheel cover!

Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_5194

AUTUS_FL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The cover is one piece of hide with a single seam forming it into a loop. I placed that seam at the bottom of the wheel. The medium (15") size fit the regular areas of the wheel perfectly. It doesn't completely wrap around the wheel where the it flares for for the two thumb nubs and where the wheel is mounted, but the stitching you apply covers it enough for it not to be a bother. Quality seems OK. Hard to say after only a couple of weeks. Installation is a bit time consuming, but it's not difficult. The instructions provided with the item are crap. Definitely find a youtube video or two to familiarize yourself with the process. Here is a photo of the finished product. Feel free to DM me if you have any questions or want more detailed photos. I don't want to bogart this thread with a bunch of chat about a steering wheel cover!

IMG_5194.jpg
Job well done with your craft! Thanks for sharing the picture!

Sponsored

FE Hyb. 710

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Picked the Mav up in early December, but haven't had a chance to take pics until now. Just rolled over 1100 miles and couldn't be happier with everything about it. The copilot takes some getting used to, but it's pretty awesome for trips up the highway to Choctaw. More pics to come as I add trim here and there.

20220117_142428.jpg

20220117_142234.jpg

20220117_142447.jpg

20220117_142503.jpg

20220117_141846.jpg
I have a first edition Carbonized Gray Mav also. Supposed to be built tomorrow. Yours looks great, best of luck, thanks for the pictures!

Sleepyalero

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
jealousy, im waiting on mine to come in. patience........

ebxltfwd

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost XLT Carbonized Gray
Carbonized Gray Maverick with grill bar painted red.

gwgw1o0oohd81.jpg
Hi there! This is actually my truck. The grill piece actually isn't painted. I used some red tape to see if it's something I actually want to commit to. I think red makes a decent accent color to the carbonized gray.

john463

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick AWD XL
Figured I would submit a pic of my son's XL with the wheels and center caps powder coated a semi gloss black.

Also added the "Black Chrome" ford accessories Maverick lettering.

Totally changes the look of the truck! Happy with both!

Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club maverick-shop-jpg-

Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club MAVERICK SIDE
Ford Maverick CARBONIZED GRAY Maverick Photos / Club MAVERICK REAR
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator: