First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 xlt hybrid on order
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does Ford Chat ever give updated info? Thought for sure my order would get picked up on 30th, but same old canned message from ford chat.

Sponsored

Maguffin

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick Hybrid, PHEV Escape, Fit and Legend
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Does Ford Chat ever give updated info? Thought for sure my order would get picked up on 30th, but same old canned message from ford chat.
In my experience? Nope, just cheerlead your purchase. Your dealer and sales rep is your best contact for updates.

NedF

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was a '23 now a '24 Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I texted the rep I ordered with yesterday just to check in. I guess I was also hoping that with the 2 month scheduling happening there might be some good news... He mentioned they still had plenty of allocation left and they were expecting to get more vehicles scheduled next week. The funny thing is I can't get anyone to confirm my priority number... I guess I might have to pop in to the dealer and be a little more direct with my questions!

Edit: So I received a text message from the sales person I purchased through today and he confirmed Ford scheduled my build for 2/12/2024... and he added the usual ship time is 4 - 6 weeks for them after it's built. He seemed a little surprised, I assume that might be because they did not see it preview ahead of time?

Last edited:

KrisYYC

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruze, 2024 Ford Maverick XLT in production
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wish I knew about the ridiculous dealership allocation system before placing my order. Ordered in Early September and still haven't heard anything from dealership. I might contact them tomorrow.

Sponsored

CanadaGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Canyon
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I wish I knew about the ridiculous dealership allocation system before placing my order. Ordered in Early September and still haven't heard anything from dealership. I might contact them tomorrow.
Call them. That’s your only chance of getting an update in Canada. Ford won’t reach out to you directly.

KrisYYC

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruze, 2024 Ford Maverick XLT in production
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Contacted the salesman at the dealership today. He said my truck is scheduled to be built at the end of January (y)

Razor802

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 xlt hybrid on order
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Contacted dealer today. Confirmed scheduled for February. Ford Chat still says same stupidity. Asked about getting financing in place. Dealer says wait until later, added ford rate will be locked in from time of original order (I doubt that’s true because it’s a rollover). I asked about price protection, he says they will contact rep and they’ll do something. He said price protection or a certificate or ford points. looking forward to the vehicle, but have to say Ford Canada you are sickening and treat customers like shit. Your lack of communication is brutal.

CanadaGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Canyon
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

KrisYYC