First Name
Neils
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, just trying to get a rough idea, on how long everyone has had to wait for thier Maverick from order to pickup at dealer?
Me? I pulled the trigger in Feb 5th. So yes, I know I'm going to be waiting to at least October -November if the 8-9 month wait stays to the course.
Lets hope the back log of chips and computer compents start to get caught up.
mine took 10 months. Just got mine this month! Very much worth the wait.

tomitsik

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XL AWD 4K SIBL 17” MACH
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Contacted CN rail by phone. The railcar is still in Chicago area, but has been transferred from Union Pacific to CN - with an ETA to concord rail yard of October 30. This seems to fit the 3 day shipping time from Chicago to Toronto, meaning the rail car will be on route at some point today.

Hopefully it doesn’t sit in concord rail yard for too long, almost a full year since I ordered.
Dealer contacted me this morning. Maverick has arrived at the Concord rail yard today - as expected from the ETA that CN provided me, and is now awaiting convoy to the dealership. We’ll see how long that takes, as the dealership is north of Barrie.

Maguffin

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick Hybrid, PHEV Escape, Fit and Legend
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

After exactly 11 months, I've finally picked up my XLT Hybrid - ain't she sexy..? :cool:

IMG_20231028_174227.jpg

IMG_20231028_174245.jpg
Nice!!! Enjoy, it’s a great choice.

Sponsored

tomitsik

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Arrived at the dealer yesterday.

72055723832__C6BB1F4E-5F45-4435-AE44-F78BA265335B.jpeg

72055724851__A1521394-CF2A-49E1-A144-25886F147DA7.jpeg
Just spoke with my salesman. For whatever reason I won’t be able to pick up the truck until at least Tuesday of next week. A full week for final preparations?

I already spoke with the finance department and completed my credit check, financing paperwork, etc. Not sure what the week long wait is about…

wesrad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just spoke with my salesman. For whatever reason I won’t be able to pick up the truck until at least Tuesday of next week. A full week for final preparations?

I already spoke with the finance department and completed my credit check, financing paperwork, etc. Not sure what the week long wait is about…
So, in my case the one week wait was supposedly caused by the need of getting re-approved for financing (Ford's banking division actually loses quite a lot by applying interest rates locked in almost a year ago). After that, I was waiting another three days for the truck to be shipped to my dealership from whatever parking she was sitting at.
My take is they're understaffed and unmotivated by the events of late - it's no secret that their salons are mainly empty these days.

BrunoH

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Engine
Undecided
I had a 2024 XL Hybrid ordered but my dealership got a 2023 XLT as a cancelled order so... Yoink!

Ford Maverick Canadian order to delivery wait times IMG_20231025_131434

tomitsik

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So, in my case the one week wait was supposedly caused by the need of getting re-approved for financing (Ford's banking division actually loses quite a lot by applying interest rates locked in almost a year ago). After that, I was waiting another three days for the truck to be shipped to my dealership from whatever parking she was sitting at.
My take is they're understaffed and unmotivated by the events of late - it's no secret that their salons are mainly empty these days.
I went into the dealership today and it turns out that the service department hasn’t been able to complete the vehicle inspection, which is causing the delay. I have an appointment for 10:30am Tuesday to finalize my deal and pick up the vehicle! Nice to finally see it in person today, and physically touch it LOL. Very happy with what I’ve seen thus far.

Sponsored

wesrad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nice to finally see it in person today, and physically touch it LOL.
and... smell it..? I just love the new car smell.
Very happy with what I’ve seen thus far.
It's been a week now - no complains, I'm liking it even more. Took on a challenge to bring the consumption below 5L/100km - it's currently at 5.4 😁

NedF

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was a '23 now a '24 Lariat Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am still waiting… it hurts a little every time I fill the tank of my 3.6l SUV. Tuesday, I have to take my 2008 in for a new starter. In the last 15 years I have sunk over $5k into non-maintenance mechanical problems and I need it to stop. Ok, I kid - it has been a great vehicle but it’s time to move on as the discontinued Saturn is living on borrowed time. Parts are going to be hard to find as it gets up there in age! Thankfully the engine and transmission are in lots of GM vehicles but the body parts are getting hard to find (took months to find a replacement windshield that had the correct frit pattern to allow me to keep the auto wipers.

jblade44

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT with Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wish me luck. Going in to order XLT Hybrid with Lux package this week. Are wait times in Ontario still around 8-11 months in general? Anyone place an X-Plan order with Dealer?

hdave

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Alto Blue Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Timeframe seems to be correct.

I ordered my Lariat Hybrid in July '23, and it is expected to be delivered at the end of Dec or early Jan.

XL and XLT Hybrids are a bit slower than Lariat.

KrisYYC

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruze, 2024 Ford Maverick XLT in production
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wish me luck. Going in to order XLT Hybrid with Lux package this week. Are wait times in Ontario still around 8-11 months in general? Anyone place an X-Plan order with Dealer?
I ordered using X-plan here in Calgary. Ordered mid September. Dealership said spring or early summer conservatively. But another user here who's also from Calgary ordered his around the same time and already has a build date.
Sponsored