Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
I did not think about effects to the changing of the trim or body code. It will change the receipt date of your order. The order will still be looked at for scheduling but the other orders with the same priority code would be looked at first.
Sponsored

OP
OP
GeoDream

GeoDream

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marjan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla and Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I used the chat line at Ford.com. They looked up my order and it said it was unscheduled-clean. I then asked if I could still change the trim code. Their reply was that I could make any changes to the vehicle order since it had not hit production. I then asked if I would keep the same order date and they said yes.

Ford Maverick Can I change trim from XLT to Lariat after order confirmed by Ford Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 1.00.34 PM

Ford Maverick Can I change trim from XLT to Lariat after order confirmed by Ford Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 1.01.21 PM

OP
OP
GeoDream

GeoDream

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marjan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla and Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I gave the dealer the copies of the chat from Ford and they still couldn't make changes. Then sent a screen shot of my reply from Tim above and within hours, I got my Lariat, Lux, moon roof, 360 with assist. Persistence pays. Maybe the next person who asks will have an easier time of it.

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I placed my order for an XLT hybrid, Lux, rear window, moon roof and Co-Pilot 360 on 10/17. Now, after reading so many posts and allowing myself to realize how much happier I would be with a Lariat, I want to change the trim to Lariat hybrid, with Lux, Co-Pilot Assist, moon roof. Now 17 days later, I sent a text to my dealer asking for the change and have not had a response. Is it too late and will I lose my place in the production line? Can I retain my Price guarantee?
You are SOL color change yes engine or trim level not gonna Happen

OP
OP
GeoDream

GeoDream

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marjan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla and Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Thanks for your input MyMaverick2021, but I got my new build sheet with all my desired changes.
Sponsored