Sponsored

Called several dealers in my area to see if they have a maverick.

Snoopcat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Honda Accord, 70 Mustang Convertible
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I put $500 down on an EB Area 51 XLT AWD luxury package at a dealership about 1–/2 hours away from my house. Called around and no dealer would sell me or they did not have any is stock. I am a Z plan guy and they are honoring that as well. Will be picking up in 2 weeks as I agreed they could use to show customers during that time period. Agreed to keep miles under 100.

I prefer the FWD hybrid but not sure I want to wait 6 months as I have not placed an order. Would do that save $2000 if I knew I would get it within 3 months.
Sponsored

toftime

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I live in Cental Florida also. I do not think any of the dealers around here know what is going on. I have talked to 5 different and get different answer for all of them.

CACTI_HYBRID

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I put $500 down on an EB Area 51 XLT AWD luxury package at a dealership about 1–/2 hours away from my house. Called around and no dealer would sell me or they did not have any is stock. I am a Z plan guy and they are honoring that as well. Will be picking up in 2 weeks as I agreed they could use to show customers during that time period. Agreed to keep miles under 100.

I prefer the FWD hybrid but not sure I want to wait 6 months as I have not placed an order. Would do that save $2000 if I knew I would get it within 3 months.
Something to think about...not only would a hybrid save you money now, it would save you every time you could drive past the gas station and NOT have to fill up. Don't you think that's worth waiting for?
My personal opinion is Ford has screwed up not prioritizing the hybrid. Might as well get a Frontier, Tacoma, or Santa Cruz or any one of many small used trucks as buy the Ecoboost Maverick. What compelling advantage does it have?

toftime

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mullinax Ford Apopka had 7 of them yesterday. All were sold except 1. But you could look at them all.

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Corwin Ford in Reno NV has had 3 so far, of course all EB. I saw one, but all 3 have been sold I believe.. They are expecting more. Eagerly awaiting my Hybrid build date of Nov. 1st, and hoping they ship before the Dec. 8 OKTB date that I have seen.;)
Sponsored