First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Volt, 2016 Jeep Renegade, 2000 Montero
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The Maverick I ordered came in last Monday (10-11-21) at 5 star in NRH. I left with it same day. When I asked how many others were delivered they said that mine was the only one they received and they (the dealership) weren't aware of any others being delivered.

Just curious if I'm the only one in the area with one.

I've also taken the gamble and after watching tons of videos of the 2 inch level/lift from ford ranger lifts realized the Maverick is identical to the bronco sport as far as the lift is concerned. When the kit gets here and if it installs without issue I will let y'all know.

Cactus Gray Maverick XLT BFGoodrich KO2 245:65r17 BFG 2.jpg

Cactus Gray Maverick XLT BFGoodrich KO2 245:65r17 BFG 1.jpg
I will be waiting eagerly for your update. I'm really excited to start seeing these with a slight lift as that is literally the first thing I plan on doing upon taking delivery. Also, those tires are straight FIRE. How do they feel?
Sponsored

artwrangler

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
christy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X3 | bronco black diamond 4dr on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The Maverick I ordered came in last Monday (10-11-21) at 5 star in NRH. I left with it same day. When I asked how many others were delivered they said that mine was the only one they received and they (the dealership) weren't aware of any others being delivered.

I've also taken the gamble and after watching tons of videos of the 2 inch level/lift from ford ranger lifts realized the Maverick is identical to the bronco sport as far as the lift is concerned. When the kit gets here and if it installs without issue I will let y'all know.

hey, nice! these might be the first white-letter tires posted so far. i just bought the same ones. are those 245s?

Jmsmith91

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4
I will be waiting eagerly for your update. I'm really excited to start seeing these with a slight lift as that is literally the first thing I plan on doing upon taking delivery. Also, those tires are straight FIRE. How do they feel?
The tires feel great! Already have about 7p0 miles into the truck and 600 of those are on the new tires. They feel and no regrets!

Sponsored

nunucello

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Looks Amazing !!!!!!

artwrangler

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
christy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

tsled

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.helibuilder.net
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Gray, Hybrid, XLT Maverick
I saw Cactus Gray on a 2021 Ranger and fell in love with it. It has no green tent to it like you see in a lot of pics of it, it's all gray.
I bought a 2021 Cactus Gray Ranger in Feb before I heard about the Maverick (I ordered the same for my Maverick) I love the color as it goes with the rest black, also here in the NV desert the body is not so hot to the touch like any dark color.
Ford Maverick CACTUS GRAY Maverick Photos / Club IMG_2592.JPG

artwrangler

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
christy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My deepest apologies... I'll be in Austin this weekend for the F1 race. Maybe we'll pass each other on the road!
all good! have fun—fingers crossed i’ll be in marble falls picking up my truck on saturday!

Sponsored

Zxdiac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The tires feel great! Already have about 7p0 miles into the truck and 600 of those are on the new tires. They feel and no regrets!
What size are they? What do MPGs look like? I'm seriously absolutely in love with how these look. I was unsure with what tires to get. I have Wildpeaks on my Jeep and I'm happy with them, but It looks like you've made my mind up for me. You're basically going to be mocking up my truck and giving me a model to go by before I even get to build mine lol.

Jmsmith91

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
all good! have fun—fingers crossed i’ll be in marble falls picking up my truck on saturday!
What size are they? What do MPGs look like? I'm seriously absolutely in love with how these look. I was unsure with what tires to get. I have Wildpeaks on my Jeep and I'm happy with them, but It looks like you've made my mind up for me. You're basically going to be mocking up my truck and giving me a model to go by before I even get to build mine lol.
245/65r17
They feel great! Slightly more road noise naturally but not much really, and the only long trip I've taken is out hunting and back. I had the truck loaded down with me, plus 3 buddies (one of which is 6'1" and said multiple times how comfy he was in the back seat for the six hour round trip) and the bed stacked and full of a few hundred pounds of gear. With all that I still managed 23 highway cruising about 78-80 the whole way. I have the 2.0 ecoboost btw.

Zxdiac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
245/65r17
They feel great! Slightly more road noise naturally but not much really, and the only long trip I've taken is out hunting and back. I had the truck loaded down with me, plus 3 buddies (one of which is 6'1" and said multiple times how comfy he was in the back seat for the six hour round trip) and the bed stacked and full of a few hundred pounds of gear. With all that I still managed 23 highway cruising about 78-80 the whole way. I have the 2.0 ecoboost btw.
SOLD! I'm getting about 23mpg on my Jeep right now; empty lol. So I'm absolutely hyped on your results. Thanks for you're responses, my man. Greatly appreciated.

Jmsmith91

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD! I'm getting about 23mpg on my Jeep right now; empty lol. So I'm absolutely hyped on your results. Thanks for you're responses, my man. Greatly appreciated.
Absolutely! Anything I can help answer I'm here!

Radar

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger, F150
Picked it up Saturday. I basically swapped the dealer for the one I have on order because it was optioned the same and most importantly it was here lol.
I ordered area51, but I’m really liking the cactus gray.
getting slightly over 27mpg based on the dashboard reading.
it’s way quicker and more fun to drive than my 2010 F150.

Ford Maverick CACTUS GRAY Maverick Photos / Club 193A9A2F-96D3-4817-85D9-56C57A8618FE
Ford Maverick CACTUS GRAY Maverick Photos / Club 7F112C95-7399-4A15-84AA-0005E5E6F4E8
Ford Maverick CACTUS GRAY Maverick Photos / Club 8F769945-476C-41E6-8FE9-9434FFCF651C
Sponsored