First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I originally wanted Alto Blue but switched to Cactus Gray. I really like the color, finally saw it on a Ranger last week only to confirm my decision.
Sponsored

yadiermind

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Equinox
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Finally got to put an order in today after my wife approved. XLT hybrid Cactus Grey, 360, Moonroof, sliding rear window. I really hope I’m not waiting 6 months for it to arrive!

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Finally got to put an order in today after my wife approved. XLT hybrid Cactus Grey, 360, Moonroof, sliding rear window. I really hope I’m not waiting 6 months for it to arrive!
it’s very possible you wait longer. I ordered June 18th, build is November 8th, with delivery in December. If you are very lucky and get picked up in December you will likely get it in January or February. I’ve estimated the Hybrid to be sold out through at least July of next year, hope your expectations are realistic.

KRae

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kareena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki SX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow, I ordered a cactus grey and now I am worried. This is like the blue or black dress debate! I don't know if I will be able to find my car if it changes colors so drastically depending on the lighting :LOL: I will go into a store with a light blue car and if the sun sets I will have to try and find a tan car on my way out.

In all seriousness, I am just so excited to finally be a truck owner that I would have liked any color. Cactus grey just felt really unique.

JiMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Eco FX4 Lux, Moonroof
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Being in South Carolina and wanting a lighter color, I was sold on the Cactus Grey from the start but tempted by the Area 51. When I went to the dealer to order, they happened to have an Area 51 Bronco Sport and a Cactus Grey Ranger. To my eye the Cactus Grey looked like a pretty true light grey - didn't see much green or blue. It was outside in a shaded area. I really think it will sing with the black bottom trim and the black FX4 rims. This is my configuration:
Ford Maverick CACTUS GRAY Maverick Photos / Club vehicle

Sponsored

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow, I ordered a cactus grey and now I am worried. This is like the blue or black dress debate! I don't know if I will be able to find my car if it changes colors so drastically depending on the lighting :LOL: I will go into a store with a light blue car and if the sun sets I will have to try and find a tan car on my way out.

In all seriousness, I am just so excited to finally be a truck owner that I would have liked any color. Cactus grey just felt really unique.
Don't worry. The Cactus Grey broncos I've seen are not nearly as variable in the color. It's a nice flat grey with some very subtle minty undertones. The major color shifts you're seeing are mostly white balance issues on the cameras taking the pictures. WB issues can be particularly apparent in lighter grey shades.

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Being in South Carolina and wanting a lighter color, I was sold on the Cactus Grey from the start but tempted by the Area 51. When I went to the dealer to order, they happened to have an Area 51 Bronco Sport and a Cactus Grey Ranger. To my eye the Cactus Grey looked like a pretty true light grey - didn't see much green or blue. It was outside in a shaded area. I really think it will sing with the black bottom trim and the black FX4 rims. This is my configuration:
vehicle.png
Yep, and the Ford promo pictures are probably the best representation of the color that I've seen. Which makes sense because their going to do the necessary color corrections to get it accurate.

Last edited:

nunucello

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marcello
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Saw a cactus gray Bronco on the road (overcast weather) and it looked AMAZING. That's what sold me on that color. Also saw Area 51 Bronco but it looked like baby blue in the direct sunlight - which was not my preference. Saw a Ranger in cactus gray in direct sunlight and there is a slight greenish hue to it - but it still looked GREAT. For me it is definitely cactus gray. I think you will love it.

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I cannot wait to get mine. I got really good news today. My build scheduled for Oct 4th is already in production. Almost a week ahead of schedule. Looks like Ford is making progress. I also got to see a Lariat trim at my dealer today during the training. It was the Cyber Orange which is pretty, but I want my Cactus Gray. I am in love. 🤪

jackyjack8

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Area 51 Lariat Luxury copilot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Long time lurker, just made an account to post this. Got a text from my dealer today that they got a XL Cactus Grey delivered today. As people have been saying I was more than impressed in person. Didn’t get interior pictures but wanted to share! If you have any questions I can try and answer! Stay strong homies the mavs are on the way!!

Ford Maverick CACTUS GRAY Maverick Photos / Club 1651C9BC-76A7-41F6-AC2A-DB459BD1679C

Ford Maverick CACTUS GRAY Maverick Photos / Club 9BE82875-3B65-49F4-A05E-11F8C2AF2B2A

Ford Maverick CACTUS GRAY Maverick Photos / Club 82730EA5-F7CD-410A-BE34-604D1BC5C224

Sponsored

Administrator

2.0L EcoBoost
Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs