First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The tinted headlamps LOOK amazing. However, I do fear their intensity may not be sufficient. Would love to know the difference.
Sponsored

Romac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
are those taillights a precut tint? Or is it a spray? I’d like to do that if you have a link

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
All cleaned up, did a quick hose down myself then ran it through the car wash. It acted a bit weird after but doing fine now. Love this truck!

Ford Maverick CACTUS GRAY Maverick Photos / Club 02E3A5B4-7D55-4A9A-894C-671E326086E5

CACTI_HYBRID

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I want to try and bring out more of the greenish tint in the Cactus Gray color and also like the idea of "Going Green" with a Hybrid, so with a little Photoshop work I mocked up a look I think I'd like when/if my CG Maverick XL Hybrid ever gets here. I also am looking at painting the steelies graphite gray
Ford Maverick CACTUS GRAY Maverick Photos / Club With Hybrid Stripe3
and then putting on some chrome beauty rings. This pic shows what I'd like to do. Feedback?

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I want to try and bring out more of the greenish tint in the Cactus Gray color and also like the idea of "Going Green" with a Hybrid, so with a little Photoshop work I mocked up a look I think I'd like when/if my CG Maverick XL Hybrid ever gets here. I also am looking at painting the steelies graphite gray
With Hybrid Stripe3.jpg
and then putting on some chrome beauty rings. This pic shows what I'd like to do. Feedback?
Awesome! I would personally ditch the chrome rings and just go blackout steelies.

Sponsored

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Mavnick87

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My XL AWD Cactus Gray Maverick was scheduled to be built next week, but it’s currently in production today per the tracker. Anyone with a 2/14 build week may want to check their truck’s status.
I also happened to see my first cactus gray Mav on the road today and I’m now 100% sure I made the right color choice. The color does really seem to change depending on the lighting.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My XL AWD Cactus Gray Maverick was scheduled to be built next week, but it’s currently in production today per the tracker. Anyone with a 2/14 build week may want to check their truck’s status.
I also happened to see my first cactus gray Mav on the road today and I’m now 100% sure I made the right color choice. The color does really seem to change depending on the lighting.
Sticker shows up a week before your actual production date as parts begin to be prepared for assembly.

MattyG

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav 2.0 AWD, Lariat Lux, FX4, 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Awful pictures while she’s dirty but just wanted to feed everyone some content until I can get some better pictures and do a more in depth review. Ride is great, noise is minimal and fitment has no rubs or trimming required. Again, I will go more in depth with everything later this evening/tonight, today has been busy for me.

245/65R17 Toyo Open Country AT III

2022 Ford Maverick 245:65R17 Toyo Open Country AT III tires 6.jpeg

2022 Ford Maverick 245:65R17 Toyo Open Country AT III tires 5.jpeg

2022 Ford Maverick 245:65R17 Toyo Open Country AT III tires 4.jpeg

2022 Ford Maverick 245:65R17 Toyo Open Country AT III tires 3.jpeg

2022 Ford Maverick 245:65R17 Toyo Open Country AT III tires 2.jpeg

2022 Ford Maverick 245:65R17 Toyo Open Country AT III tires 1.jpeg
Same build ... that thing looks so rad!

Sponsored

Kawika Mav

First Name
Kawika
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat
I have a cactus grey lariat and love the color. In darker conditions it does look like there is a little green in there. Depending on light it changes color. Sometimes it looks almost white. Most of the time it’s a great shade of grey.

Guv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
Undecided
My salesman showed me the dealership's owner's personal Cactus Gray Bronco to help me decide between it and Area 51. In person Cactus Gray is a winner and what I ended up ordering. Those Broncos really rock, I predict once things get somewhere close to normal, Ford is going to have a very good 2022-2023! (y)
Super cool color especially if you have a plans of using your Maverick or other new Ford as a hunting buggy!

Looking at all these photos in different settings it looks like a Flip-Flop color to me, kinda like some of the old Cobras.
Sponsored