Sponsored

MaxTrucklet

First Name
Judy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Niro
A lot of folks ordering the cactus gray. Looks nice, in pictures it is hard to tell. To me it has a slight green tint. Other people are commenting that it doesn't when seen in person.

saw it twice last week at dealer…..it looks light gray in sun….and has tinge of green (thus the name cactus) and it looked great! I wish the green was always showing…its was beautiful. I’m going to have orange/black graphics added….maybe)

Sponsored

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I love this!…… gray vehicles provide a great palette for graphics. ;)
Yes the red pops look great on the tremor - the fx4 decal will actually look pretty good. My only question remains, do I find somewhere else for red accents, or tape off and plasti-dip the fx4 and maybe something else in either jellybean blue or yellow highlighter! An offset rising yellow highlighter sun would be pretty crazy across the hood...

Sponsored

MaxTrucklet

First Name
Judy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Niro
Yes the red pops look great on the tremor - the fx4 decal will actually look pretty good. My only question remains, do I find somewhere else for red accents, or tape off and plasti-dip the fx4 and maybe something else in either jellybean blue or yellow highlighter! An offset rising yellow highlighter sun would be pretty crazy across the hood...
great ideas!

Equipenquin

First Name
Benji
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
nice to see maverick content slowly emerging
Sponsored