First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hybrid Lariat, Lux pk, 360. Ordered September 2021. The past month has been the most active on updates. It was originally scheduled to be built in May and was delayed about 4 times (i quit counting). Finally, in the middle of August, I saw the mods come alive. This week, I got the SHIPPED email.

I wonder when it will actually come in? Will it beat my 1 year anniversary of ordering the dang thing (end of the month)…we shall see.

Anybody in this region get their truck and know about how long from the shipped email it took? Any ways for us to track it other than asking the dealership for a train car number?
Sponsored

Uncle Ed

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander,Outlook,S10,1968Camaro,22Maverick.hybri
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hybrid Lariat, Lux pk, 360. Ordered September 2021. The past month has been the most active on updates. It was originally scheduled to be built in May and was delayed about 4 times (i quit counting). Finally, in the middle of August, I saw the mods come alive. This week, I got the SHIPPED email.

I wonder when it will actually come in? Will it beat my 1 year anniversary of ordering the dang thing (end of the month)…we shall see.

Anybody in this region get their truck and know about how long from the shipped email it took? Any ways for us to track it other than asking the dealership for a train car number?
Do you remember your produced or built date?

OP
OP

Godspeed27

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The built email was Sept 1…if I follow the tracker, it said 8/31. The shipped date email was Sept 5.

I know these things go through inspections and sit in the rail yard or convoy area for a bit before they actually get rolling.
Sponsored