First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anybody have any thoughts on whether the XLT Luxury Package is worth the added cost?
I’m considering the package because I was going to get bed liner and hitch anyway.
Sponsored

Jason1114

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Jukebox Nero

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Maverick Lariat Alto Blue FX4 4k 2.0 EB
Still waiting for contact, but since I'm not ordering a first edition, I'll be alright. I picked the Alto Blue Lariat Trim with FX4 and 4k Towing. Can't decide on a roll-up hard cover or the tri-fold. I've used the tri-fold before, but does anyone have any experience with the roll-up?

On a side note, I ordered new plates for my car that I will transfer to the truck - "GST RDR".👻

Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If I do get the Maverick, it will either be a Lariat Hybrid, or a Lariat with AWD, FX4. Both in Cyber orange, with Lariat luxury package, and moon roof

Sponsored

STLBIGBOY

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trax
If I do get the Maverick, it will either be a Lariat Hybrid, or a Lariat with AWD, FX4. Both in Cyber orange, with Lariat luxury package, and moon roof
I was thinking of the Lariat in Cyber Orange, too, but I am concerned about the brown with the Orange. Is this available in anything else that you know of? I would have preferred a darker interior color seat.

tgmotoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
I am leaning on Lariat/AWD with LUX package, FX4, The 360 and Tow. Will add sunroof an all season mats. Do not think I want the first edition add-ons.

Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was thinking of the Lariat in Cyber Orange, too, but I am concerned about the brown with the Orange. Is this available in anything else that you know of? I would have preferred a darker interior color seat.
Bronco sport Badlands has leather seats and cyber orange paint, it’s a nice combo in my opinion

Jukebox Nero

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Maverick Lariat Alto Blue FX4 4k 2.0 EB
OK. Got mine on order, after a few headaches with the several dealers around here.

Ford Maverick Build & Price Your 2022 Ford Maverick Now Up. What's Your Maverick Build? Screenshot_20210609-164338

Dealer the first reservation was through couldn't process the order unless it is in person (I am traveling). Second dealer didn't know ordering was open and said they would get back with me. The third didn't know, but immediately let me know where to send the specifications and took the deposit ($500 instead of the first dealer's $2500). The order sheet is done and now I'm just waiting foe the contract.

Call around if you are having issues. No reservation number required.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OK. Got mine on order, after a few headaches with the several dealers around here.

Screenshot_20210609-164338.png

Dealer the first reservation was through couldn't process the order unless it is in person (I am traveling). Second dealer didn't know ordering was open and said they would get back with me. The third didn't know, but immediately let me know where to send the specifications and took the deposit ($500 instead of the first dealer's $2500). The order sheet is done and now I'm just waiting foe the contract.

Call around if you are having issues. No reservation number required.
I'm dealing with the "second dealer" scenario you've described thus far, so if they don't do my order tomorrow then I'll be reserving and ordering elsewhere tomorrow.

Sponsored

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I would go for an XL with the 2.0L EcoBoost and AWD (3,305). The color would be Velocity Blue. Options include:
-4k Towing Package ($745)
-Fullsize spare tire ($115)
-Spray-in bedliner ($495)
-Floor liners ($135)
-110V/400W outlet ($150)

Price: $26,435

Enough yapping, here's the truck:

Ford Maverick Build & Price Your 2022 Ford Maverick Now Up. What's Your Maverick Build? maverickxl

TrkNv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Xj and Rogue Sport
I would go for an XL with the 2.0L EcoBoost and AWD (3,305). The color would be Velocity Blue. Options include:
-Floor liners ($135)
-110V/400W outlet ($150)

maverickxl.jpeg
You’ve got me considering dropping to xl. Can I live without cruise control?

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
You’ve got me considering dropping to xl. Can I live without cruise control?
If it's not a necessity, maybe. My dad's old '97 F-150 originally had cruise control, but it's broken now. (just a funny story I thought I'd share...)

Typoe

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Soul
I don't think I could do without it! I have an 80 mile round trip commute--it's annoying as is! 😑

ghost1986

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Grand Marquis
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
-Floor liners ($135)
-110V/400W outlet ($150)

maverickxl.jpeg
Damn, you reading my mind? Other than the floor mats and maybe the color thats basically my build too.
Sponsored