Sponsored

TrkNv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Xj and Rogue Sport
Edit: Can't decide between carbonized Gray or Pepper Red XLT... :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: ...ended up at Alto Blue.
Sponsored

Last edited:

J_Garn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same, I originally thought I wanted an off road/FX4 package, but that was only in hopes of getting more ground clearance. If that's not the case I wonder if it's worth it.

dano0726

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep JK Wrangler Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
ElMaverick -- you'll love Cactus Gray (Wifey's Badlands is smokin' hot with that paint...)

ericjtsang

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 540i
So it looks like the XL has manual mirrors... dang it ford! That's something I'd need, Im sure many of you feel otherwise.

Sponsored

Jasper6144

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Ford Maverick Build & Price Your 2022 Ford Maverick Now Up. What's Your Maverick Build? Screenshot_20210608-090130

It will either be an XL, or an XLT.... I'm not really that picky.

By the time I'm ready to buy...between buying programs, dealer incentives, and down payment....I could easily pickup an XLT for base price.

Last edited:

MarcusBrody

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit Connect, BMW 318ti
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'll probably be waiting to see if they are going to offer a hybrid AWD version and what's exactly included in the FX4 package.

The 2.0 Ecoboost would likely be more fun to drive, but as someone who a few days ago drove his Transit Connect over 100 miles of empty dirt roads only to find a pass still closed due to snow and so had to turn around and drive back sweating the gas (the gas station was farther back than the end of the pavement), the range of the hybrid would be amazing.

MontanaEd

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PHEV- Volt
Sadly, I'll be waiting until next year. But I think what I'll be waiting for is an XLT in Velocity Blue with the XLT Luxury Package and the base FWD Hybrid power train. Thast seems like a lot of useful vehicle for $26,255. Unless of course the plug in hybrid is announced before I'm ready to buy. I'd wait longer for that.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'll probably be waiting to see if they are going to offer a hybrid AWD version and what's exactly included in the FX4 package.

The 2.0 Ecoboost would likely be more fun to drive, but as someone who a few days ago drove his Transit Connect over 100 miles of empty dirt roads only to find a pass still closed due to snow and so had to turn around and drive back sweating the gas (the gas station was farther back than the end of the pavement), the range of the hybrid would be amazing.
remember hybrids get their best mileage on short trips and stop and go city driving. Opposite of traditional powertrains. That 100 miles might not be any safer with hybrid?

Sponsored

MarcusBrody

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit Connect, BMW 318ti
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
remember hybrids get their best mileage on short trips and stop and go city driving. Opposite of traditional powertrains. That 100 miles might not be any safer with hybrid?
This was 100 miles of potholes and tight turns up and down steep hills. The constant accelerating and decelerating would have been great for a hybrid but was terrible for the Transit Connect's mpgs. Though I recognize I don't drive that everyday. And really we made it back with some breathing room as we had more downhill on the return run, but avoided checking out a supposedly cool spot on order to keep a margin of safety as we were OUT there.

Last edited:

theek

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V, Subaru CrossTrek
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My cottage is on a mountain road and the regen works wonders with a hybrid.

TrkNv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Xj and Rogue Sport
Well, I'm going XLT, 2.0 FWD, Alto Blue, spray in bedliner, Bed lighting, Tow package, etc.. Gives me the option to go tuned street or build an FX2...:) $26k

Ford Maverick Build & Price Your 2022 Ford Maverick Now Up. What's Your Maverick Build? Untitled 2

Last edited:

HackedAndroid

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
One kinda funny observation I noticed is that the truck in the picture for the bed extender is a Ranger. And I'm not talking about the current Ranger. Ford pulled this picture from the archives. Look at the mudflap for the classic Ranger logo.

Ford Maverick Build & Price Your 2022 Ford Maverick Now Up. What's Your Maverick Build? Maverick bed extender is a Ranger

GaMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
XLT, alto blue, 2.0 AWD, tow package, fx4 package, xlt luxury package, full size spare, all weather floor mats, hard tri-fold tonneau cover. $32,810 but I’ll end up going through Granger Ford or someone who offers same incentive for 3% under invoice.
Sponsored