Sponsored

Bronco Sport First Edition Rims on a XL hybrid?

valen2384

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Hello All. First time poster here in these forums. I got my velocity blue Hybrid XL last week and i love it and have been slowly getting accessories for my new baby. Im not a tire and rim person and i usually go to tire shop to get my tires or new rims installed but I am just not feeling the 80's look of the steelies. I have the silver steelies on my XL and i am wondering if the Black sport Bronco first edition Rims Fit on a Hybrid XL? Would i also need new Lug nuts too?

Thanks for any info you guys can provide because i am definitely following these forums for hacks. Currently in the process of installing the power gate lock but it started to rain. :(

Picture of rims are attached to this post.

Ford Maverick Bronco Sport First Edition Rims on a XL hybrid? Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 2.33.53 PM
Sponsored

Jock

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Rodger
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mavericktruckclub.com
Vehicle(s)
2000 Mustang GT rag top 06 VW GTI 18 VW Alltrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They should work , If u want to get rid of steelies let me know i am looking for rims for winter tires

Johnkn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, Viper, 66 Shelby, 68.5 CJ Mustang, Pantera
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP, the Bronco Sport FE wheels are the same as the Maverick FX4 black wheels with the exception of the center caps. I have them on my Hybrid Maverick. Use your original Maverick lug nuts or lug nuts deigned for a Maverick (not Bronco Sport)

good luck..
Sponsored