• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 13, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 13, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Georgia **Now Splitting* *Bronco Sport Badlands OEM Wheels

BJBENA

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport BL. Escape SEL
Hello.

I am very active in the BroncosportForum.com website and have listed a complete set of Badlands wheels.

https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/badlands-wheels.6631/

They are in like new condition (only had 2k miles), other than a small area on one wheel where it was repaired from tire dismount. Damage was merely to clearcoat on wheel lip. Not very noticeable after repair but it is there and why my low price for these wheels.

Willing to do $400 plus shipping or best offer.

Ford Maverick **Now Splitting* *Bronco Sport Badlands OEM Wheels IMG_0284

Ford Maverick **Now Splitting* *Bronco Sport Badlands OEM Wheels IMG_0285

Ford Maverick **Now Splitting* *Bronco Sport Badlands OEM Wheels IMG_0286

Ford Maverick **Now Splitting* *Bronco Sport Badlands OEM Wheels DSC_3755
Sponsored

Last edited:

Cubican

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, viper, c8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
DO NOT TRUST THIS SELLER !!!!

seller is a total scam artist he was a total nightmare to deal with , his tire shop ruined one of the wheel that I sold him and file a dispute and blame it on shipping and now he’s using same boxes I send them the wheels in, Also one of those wheels have being repaired and don’t match the rest. BUYER BE WEAR!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP

BJBENA

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DO NOT TRUST THIS SELLER !!!!

seller is a total scam artist he was a total nightmare to deal with , his tire shop ruined one of the wheel that I sold him and file a dispute and blame it on shipping and now he’s using same boxes I send them the wheels in, Also one of those wheels have being repaired and don’t match the rest. BUYER BE WEAR!!!
I'd like to address this issue:
I was not a total nightmare as you say. The wheels were shipped to a local (reputable) tire shop near me and arrived last Thursday late afternoon and I had my appointment to install this past Monday. As I stood by the bay door watching, I asked them to check each wheel BEFORE they installed them. They notified me that one had damage even before they installed a tire on there and shot a picture showing the damage with NO TIRE INSTALLED.

I notified the seller that there was damage on the wheel and his response was, "there's nothing I can do," or "what do you want me to do?" The tire shop then sent me a picture of the box the wheel was in and you can clearly see the box was damaged in the same general area where the wheel suffered damage. I asked the seller about filing a claim with Fedex and he fed me incorrect information stating Fedex has a 24-hour rule to report damage and that he has been doing this for years and it was 24 hours. 24 HOURS? I called BS and contacted Fedex. They stated you have 60 days to report damage. I told the seller this and he stated, "oh, well they will need to take the wheel, you may never get it back, etc ...oh, and I only insured it for $100." Seller shipped four $700+ wheels, through Fedex (the worst carrier ever) and only accepted the lowest insured value per box.

He then calls me back and said I should've told him I was military so that he would help me solve the issue. Why is that even necessary? I shouldn't have to say I'm military for the seller to do the right thing. He then offered to split the cost of repairing the wheel. I thought about it and decided against it because of his negligent attitude during our initial conversation. If you order something online (claiming to be NEW) and it arrives damaged, how would you feel if the seller just said, "meh, just get it fixed" especially after being fed misinformation and a lack of a desire to initially solve the issue? In reality, two rims had damage but I only requested his help for one of the wheels as the other wasn't too bad and slightly hidden.

So, long story short about this: yes, I absolutely did file a dispute with Paypal as that is what it's there for and what I even paid for as I covered his Paypal fees for a standard purchase just in the event something like this would happen (seller asked for friends and family payment). I didn't request a ridiculous amount, just enough to help me procure a replacement wheel, which I still had to pay out of pocket.

As far as my wheels go: Yes, I am using the same boxes but, a) they will definitely be reinforced to ensure they arrive safely, b) I plan to fully insure them UP TO THE AMOUNT it would take to replace with a like item, c) I only plan to do local pickup or Paypal as a standard purchase so that seller and I are fully protected. You are correct, one of the parts on one wheel doesn't match 100% (as I have already disclosed via words and an image) so what is the point of that?

I have 100% on eBay and have been on the Broncosportforum and have shipped out numerous items there with zero issues, yet have been ready to help a buyer if something came out, Military affiliation not required.

Ford Maverick **Now Splitting* *Bronco Sport Badlands OEM Wheels IMG_1542

Ford Maverick **Now Splitting* *Bronco Sport Badlands OEM Wheels IMG_1543

Ford Maverick **Now Splitting* *Bronco Sport Badlands OEM Wheels 123_2

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you have the specs on how much each wheel weighs (without box)?

Sponsored

OP
OP

BJBENA

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will do singles for $175 plus shipping or local pickup.

Will do the repainted one for $150 plus shipping or local pickup.

*Two original, one repainted left.

OP
OP

BJBENA

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bump!

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'd like to address this issue:
I was not a total nightmare as you say. The wheels were shipped to a local (reputable) tire shop near me and arrived last Thursday late afternoon and I had my appointment to install this past Monday. As I stood by the bay door watching, I asked them to check each wheel BEFORE they installed them. They notified me that one had damage even before they installed a tire on there and shot a picture showing the damage with NO TIRE INSTALLED.

I notified the seller that there was damage on the wheel and his response was, "there's nothing I can do," or "what do you want me to do?" The tire shop then sent me a picture of the box the wheel was in and you can clearly see the box was damaged in the same general area where the wheel suffered damage. I asked the seller about filing a claim with Fedex and he fed me incorrect information stating Fedex has a 24-hour rule to report damage and that he has been doing this for years and it was 24 hours. 24 HOURS? I called BS and contacted Fedex. They stated you have 60 days to report damage. I told the seller this and he stated, "oh, well they will need to take the wheel, you may never get it back, etc ...oh, and I only insured it for $100." Seller shipped four $700+ wheels, through Fedex (the worst carrier ever) and only accepted the lowest insured value per box.

He then calls me back and said I should've told him I was military so that he would help me solve the issue. Why is that even necessary? I shouldn't have to say I'm military for the seller to do the right thing. He then offered to split the cost of repairing the wheel. I thought about it and decided against it because of his negligent attitude during our initial conversation. If you order something online (claiming to be NEW) and it arrives damaged, how would you feel if the seller just said, "meh, just get it fixed" especially after being fed misinformation and a lack of a desire to initially solve the issue? In reality, two rims had damage but I only requested his help for one of the wheels as the other wasn't too bad and slightly hidden.

So, long story short about this: yes, I absolutely did file a dispute with Paypal as that is what it's there for and what I even paid for as I covered his Paypal fees for a standard purchase just in the event something like this would happen (seller asked for friends and family payment). I didn't request a ridiculous amount, just enough to help me procure a replacement wheel, which I still had to pay out of pocket.

As far as my wheels go: Yes, I am using the same boxes but, a) they will definitely be reinforced to ensure they arrive safely, b) I plan to fully insure them UP TO THE AMOUNT it would take to replace with a like item, c) I only plan to do local pickup or Paypal as a standard purchase so that seller and I are fully protected. You are correct, one of the parts on one wheel doesn't match 100% (as I have already disclosed via words and an image) so what is the point of that?

I have 100% on eBay and have been on the Broncosportforum and have shipped out numerous items there with zero issues, yet have been ready to help a buyer if something came out, Military affiliation not required.

IMG_1542.jpg

IMG_1543.jpg

123_2.jpeg
What a roller coaster!

OP
OP

BJBENA

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)