David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT, 2014 MX5 Club
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Picked up my very basic (trailer hitch receiver and full size spare) XL Hybrid in Velocity Blue today.

The dealer who "lost" my 23 order sincerely acted like they cared that they failed to save my 2023 order. They promised to sell me their demonstrator when it hit 2000 miles. I was thinking like sure that will happen - and it did! No additional mark-up (but no discount either), but I have a Maverick! Averaged 44.1 mpg on my ~60 mile trip from the dealer to home.
Sponsored

Bushpilot

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My eyes are weak, and I am tired, but I just can't see any photos...

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Picked up my very basic (trailer hitch receiver and full size spare) XL Hybrid in Velocity Blue today.

The dealer who "lost" my 23 order sincerely acted like they cared that they failed to save my 2023 order. They promised to sell me their demonstrator when it hit 2000 miles. I was thinking like sure that will happen - and it did! No additional mark-up (but no discount either), but I have a Maverick! Averaged 44.1 mpg on my ~60 mile trip from the dealer to home.
Unlike a lot of us, you're rolling! Time to start modifications and additional options.
Sponsored