First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’ve been wanting to get something like the OEM floor mats, but cheaper. I have the Mabett seat covers that I love already, so I knew they at least did some quality work. They put out some floor mats with a truck bed mat combo and I figured why not? I am loving these mats. Feel and look high quality to me and they fit perfect. Definitely recommend.

The bed mat is the same solid quality and honestly, it works fine. The only issue is that I have a drop in bed liner, so the mat goes up against the liner edges just a tiny bit. You can see it in the pictures. I’ve seen other pictures of a bed without any liner or spray in and fits perfectly. The annoying drop in liner that doesn’t fit flush against the truck makes this mat stick out just a little. But again, it fits more than well enough for me and I’m happy with it. Figured I’d share for those looking for any sort of mats.

Ford Maverick Bought and added on the Mabett floor mats and bed mat IMG_5302
Ford Maverick Bought and added on the Mabett floor mats and bed mat IMG_5297
Ford Maverick Bought and added on the Mabett floor mats and bed mat IMG_5295
Ford Maverick Bought and added on the Mabett floor mats and bed mat IMG_5293
Ford Maverick Bought and added on the Mabett floor mats and bed mat IMG_5292
Ford Maverick Bought and added on the Mabett floor mats and bed mat IMG_5291
Ford Maverick Bought and added on the Mabett floor mats and bed mat IMG_5323
Ford Maverick Bought and added on the Mabett floor mats and bed mat IMG_5318
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also got the same set and posted my review on the Mabett thread. I compared it to my existing rubber mats, and I wasn't as impressed. I'll copy and paste my review from there here.

I purchased the hybrid floor mat and bed mat combo using the discounted links for $160+tax , but I have no affiliation with Mabett. They looked good and the price was reasonable. I also had a set of some generic Maverick hybrid specific rubber mats I got from Amazon before these so I'll compare the two. Here are some pictures to start.

Ford Maverick Bought and added on the Mabett floor mats and bed mat ia47TEFl

Ford Maverick Bought and added on the Mabett floor mats and bed mat 5koUVLMl

Ford Maverick Bought and added on the Mabett floor mats and bed mat rcpvdGIl

Ford Maverick Bought and added on the Mabett floor mats and bed mat jCcQKsUl

As you can see, the driver's side offers very good protection all the way up the dead pedal while the generic one stops ~2/3 of the way up. The side protection is slightly better on the generic one. On the passenger side, they're both pretty much the same.

Onto what I think of them. It's immediately obvious holding the Mabett mats that they're significantly lighter and thinner. They're also a lot more slippery and more flexible. It's like smoother plastic vs the rubber texture of the generic ones. The material is pretty thin in comparison and out of the box the mats I had were already dented.

Ford Maverick Bought and added on the Mabett floor mats and bed mat OcYnMZWl

Ford Maverick Bought and added on the Mabett floor mats and bed mat L4tqfsAl

Ford Maverick Bought and added on the Mabett floor mats and bed mat j1hRSCvl

These dents don't exactly pop out either. They go back to their dented form after I pushed it out. You can see some of them in the first few pictures. It's no comparison that the material here feels less durable than the rubber, generic mats.

I also had some trouble with the clips that goes into the holes of the mats. I think the holes on the mats are a little too far back causing the mats to sit a bit forward. They don't touch the back edge of the raised floor where the seat rails are. On my generic mats, that wasn't the case. Minor complaint and not a big deal but something to note.

Lastly, when the mats are clipped in there just seems to be a bit of elasticity to them. What I mean is that if I drag my feet on these, the mats move a bit more than I was accustom to. It doesn't hold onto the carpet underneath as well as the rubber ones so they shift with some movement.

Here's the bed mat if anyone wants a pic.

Ford Maverick Bought and added on the Mabett floor mats and bed mat JzzdGlgl

Bed mat fits well. I have nothing else to compare it to but it is the same material as the floor mats so I question the durability vs some thicker rubber-like ones.

Overall, I'm not sure I'd be keeping these mats. I like the look of them and the coverage is great on the driver's side. I'm just not a fan of how thin and less grippy they are. Out of the box, they were already deformed in certain spots so I hope they don't crease or fold easily from everyday use. I hope someone finds this useful.

Bonus side by side comparison pics:

Ford Maverick Bought and added on the Mabett floor mats and bed mat QkmZidDl

Ford Maverick Bought and added on the Mabett floor mats and bed mat am9Bkyol

Dmthomp32

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
These look interesting glad the OP is enjoying them. My Maverick had smart mats in it when I bought it and I’m very happy with them thus far. My truck had the drop in bed liner (also pretty solid), but I wanted something to add a little traction. I found FOMOCO rubber mats at my Ollie’s for $13 a piece. I bought two and cut them to fit the the bed. They aren’t as refined as the Mabets or others but $26 and they do everything they are supposed to.

B2000

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B2000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I dropped the bucks and got the TuxMats and they look great. They fit perfectly and I did not even use any of the clips they give you.
Sponsored