Sponsored

Boosted Graygoose Designs coming with adapter harness to run Lariat lights on XL/XLT models

PapaDave

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 VBlue & XLT hybrid A51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Boosted Graygoose Designs sent me an email reply this morning. They will be making new product(s) for the 2022 Maverick. One item is a LED daytime running light adapters (DRL) for the XLT. This will, supposedly, be the same as the Lariat DRL. FYI: Just sharing news on products I am starting to see. I am seriously considering this for my XLT.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

PapaDave

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 VBlue & XLT hybrid A51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
He's not making Aftermarket DRLs. He's just making the adapter harness to run Lariat lights on XL/XLT models. I've never seen Lawrence make physical lights LOL.. he does a hell of job with those harnesses though.
Thanks for info, I edited my original post for correction.

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So you would need his harness, plus a set of lariat headlights?

Brian_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 R6, HPR Maverick AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Right on. Too much for just a cosmetic thing.
Now, if one got a set of lamps “cheap” from pull a part…

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are the Signature Lighting LEDS only for DRL? Will they turn on with the low beams?

Sponsored

22Mav

Banned
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT/Lariat.. Undecided still :O
About what I figured, wayyy outta the ballpark for the average joe who just wants to add the signature lighting. Better deal to just get the Lariat model form the start IMO.

dano0726

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep JK Wrangler Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What^^^22Mav just said above, times 10,000%. I had analyzed going from an XL to a Lariat (jumping the kinda-ugly-to-me XLT interior) but I didn't want the extra $6,300 price increase from XL Hybrid to Lariat Hybrid...

But when I tried to "aftermarket" my Jeep Wrangler's rear wiper blade/washer reservoir (I had order the Jeep with a soft top and then bought a hard top off Craigslist) -- the Mopar part included a new replacement steering wheel stalk (ummm) plus tubing to the hood and back to the rear window and then what seemed to be 15 miles of wiring....needless to say I passed on the "update" and sold the new parts bundle to a more aggressive Jeeper...

That is my only "driveway upgrade" attempt -- I learned my lesson

Mrboom_5.0

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bullseyecustomautos.com
Vehicle(s)
02 Lightning, 18 850whp TT F150, 21 whippled F150
No worries, he's definitely the wiring guru for the Ford truck community and probably beyond.

I don't think the Lariat headlights will be cheap though. I'm guessing $600-800 each new from FORD + $100-200 for Lawrence's harnesses. These are all a consideration that has me leaning towards the Lariat. If I go XLT I just won't be able to justify that cost to simply add the OEM DRL. The Low/High beam output is the same between all of the models. If I'm spending $1500-2000 to swap the headlights just to get the DRL, I might as well spend the $3210 and get them + all standard Lariat equipment right from Ford by ordering a Lariat model.
They'll be substantially more than $800 a piece. Over $1000

STARCOMMTREY1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Ultra Classic, Versa Note and soon to be Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No worries, he's definitely the wiring guru for the Ford truck community and probably beyond.

I don't think the Lariat headlights will be cheap though. I'm guessing $600-800 each new from FORD + $100-200 for Lawrence's harnesses. These are all a consideration that has me leaning towards the Lariat. If I go XLT I just won't be able to justify that cost to simply add the OEM DRL. The Low/High beam output is the same between all of the models. If I'm spending $1500-2000 to swap the headlights just to get the DRL, I might as well spend the $3210 and get them + all standard Lariat equipment right from Ford by ordering a Lariat model.
An escapes led lights are 1100 each
Sponsored