Black or White

RussWrkmn

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Ordered a white XL to use as my work vehicle. While waiting the dealer called me to say they had an all black XL optioned the same way and was unclaimed. I took ownership of the black one last night in Knoxville. I am happy to say that it has Ford quality. I was impressed. It’s base with gusto. The only complaint I have as of today is NO CRUISE CONTROL and the front seats are overly narrow. There was room for wider seats. Somebody dropped the ball on that. Cruise control is PLUGnPLAY. It needs to be a dealer installed option. So I guess I’ll have to order the parts myself from Ford or the aftermarket. I use cruise control all the time. Not just on a highway. Keeps my fuel mileage at its highest and stays off speeding tickets. A pleasant surprise was Apple CarPlay, Drive modes, start/stop tech and a well designed sound system and I could sit comfortably in the rear seat at 6’ and 250#. Now I need to find a reasonably priced topper, some kind of wheel accent (blacken the wheels chrome trim rings and moon hubcaps maybe? Or something F100 inspired). A bed rug, seat covers, where’s the aftermarket stuff already, lol. It is an interesting new design. I think I’ll like it.
Sponsored