First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Focus ZX3 (RWD Swap), 2011 Focus SES
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I just got my Maverick back from the shop and absolutely love these Katzkin leather seats!

Katzkin "technically" does not make seat covers for the Lariat (they say there's no point since it already has leather seats and most people don't replace leather with different leather...luckily I am not most people). I have access to the Ford Parts catalog and know for a fact that the seat cushions and covers are the same from XL to Lariat, so I just told them I had an XLT (don't order them for the XL because they don't have rear cupholders in the back seat). I was happy to learn when I got the truck back that they also included the cover for the center console!

I almost went with a full blue middle section on the seats, but I'm glad I changed my mind and only did the wings. I think it makes it pop and any more blue would have just been overkill.

The seats ran about $2k with installation (Katzkin will only send them to an authorized installed and will not let you install them yourself, unfortunately) and took about 3 weeks to get in after they were ordered. Doing a single-color seat will save you a couple hundred bucks, and other more premium options will add a couple hundred to your order.

Overall I am very happy with the seat covers. They fit amazing and are super comfy. The cost was definitely worth it in my eyes. Now I just need to get rid of the remaining "Java" brown interior trim peices.

Ford Maverick Black & Blue Kaztkin Leather Interior on 2022 Maverick Lariat 20220804_194604

Ford Maverick Black & Blue Kaztkin Leather Interior on 2022 Maverick Lariat 20220804_194617

Ford Maverick Black & Blue Kaztkin Leather Interior on 2022 Maverick Lariat 20220804_194632
Sponsored

LM42

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Those look really sharp! I had given serious consideration to doing that on my Ram. But not living on the face of the sun, cloth is just better in this environment. But Katzkin does make some really good color choices

Hot Runr Guy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Edge SEL, 2024 Lariat AWD BAP 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Very nice! I am considering going to their XT product for just the front seats in my hopefully soon to be ordered XLT, complimenting the existing denim color scheme.

HRG

BG43017

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Tucson
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks really nice. If I ever get my truck I might consider having them done. Thank you for sharing.

Mikknj

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Luxury CO360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just got my Maverick back from the shop and absolutely love these Katzkin leather seats!

Katzkin "technically" does not make seat covers for the Lariat (they say there's no point since it already has leather seats and most people don't replace leather with different leather...luckily I am not most people). I have access to the Ford Parts catalog and know for a fact that the seat cushions and covers are the same from XL to Lariat, so I just told them I had an XLT (don't order them for the XL because they don't have rear cupholders in the back seat). I was happy to learn when I got the truck back that they also included the cover for the center console!

I almost went with a full blue middle section on the seats, but I'm glad I changed my mind and only did the wings. I think it makes it pop and any more blue would have just been overkill.

The seats ran about $2k with installation (Katzkin will only send them to an authorized installed and will not let you install them yourself, unfortunately) and took about 3 weeks to get in after they were ordered. Doing a single-color seat will save you a couple hundred bucks, and other more premium options will add a couple hundred to your order.

Overall I am very happy with the seat covers. They fit amazing and are super comfy. The cost was definitely worth it in my eyes. Now I just need to get rid of the remaining "Java" brown interior trim peices.

20220804_194604.jpg

20220804_194617.jpg

20220804_194632.jpg
Do the airbags still work?

Sponsored

Flomounier1

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Pretty cool. I wonder how they install it? Do they sew it into the fabric of your existing seats and take everything apart?

MightyMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks good. There should be an available black option on the Lariat instead of one color package. Not everyone is gonna go for the Desert Brown with Navy Pier. For me, I don't mind at all. It's actually very easy to clean and doesn't get as hot as an all black interior. However, black does look sporty, especially with that blue trim. (y)

LM42

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Pretty cool. I wonder how they install it? Do they sew it into the fabric of your existing seats and take everything apart?
Noooo. The stock seat covers come all the way off. These are entire new covers made to replace the stock ones, and they re-attach the same way the stock ones do

19mustang65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinti
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Would like nice with the xl trim colors instead of java like you mentioned. Thanks for posting

ldanielsjr

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer XLT / 2018 Ford Expedition Ltd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

20220804_194604.jpg

20220804_194617.jpg

20220804_194632.jpg
Wow - those look awesome! Great color choices and they look like they fit well and would quite comfortable.

Sponsored

2022EOW

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

20220804_194604.jpg

20220804_194617.jpg

20220804_194632.jpg
FYI, the Lariat seats in the Mav are not leather.

Pickles

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia rio, kia sorento
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Love it! I designed probably 40 different katzkin combos. Somehow i never tried this one haha looks great

OP
OP
DTF-Garage

DTF-Garage

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
FYI, the Lariat seats in the Mav are not leather.
True, but they consider them "leather" which is why they don't have the Lariat listed as an option on their site.

OP
OP
DTF-Garage

DTF-Garage

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow - those look awesome! Great color choices and they look like they fit well and would quite comfortable.
They are very comfy. Much better than the ActiveX Material Ford is using.

Love it! I designed probably 40 different katzkin combos. Somehow i never tried this one haha looks great
Thank you! It definitely looks good with the Velocity Blue
Ford Maverick Black & Blue Kaztkin Leather Interior on 2022 Maverick Lariat 20220804_204601
Sponsored