Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mav XLT, RAV4 Hybrid, KIA EV6
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
MEDS, what meds?

cRazy?

My Alien friends :alien:have repeatedly tested parts of me.
Results pending invasion............right after last Mav Hybrid order is delivered.🛸

Have you thought about making a pass-through in the Maverick's bed? ~10"x10" ? 12"x12" or whatever?

NO?

STOP NOW!

Stop...really.

Visit another fun forum post.

May the sun always shine upon your path.

NO, but?

You might find it interesting.

You're a little strange anyway, right?

Curious? OK...if you say so.

YES?

Hello friend, join the madness this may become.

(look-out for hidden messages)

Great, you've read this far.

Keep it semi-clean and keep it constructive.

(Any Ford folks out there wanting to hit-me-up <down-low>, hit the DM and lets dream.)

First, there are things in the way, it will be different for xl, xlt, and LaT. Some can be relocated, some not.

So, the rear bed wall is super thin and wouldn't take much time to cut; the vehicle structure below the rear window would remain intact.

I'll play with some real photos, but those that know, know. Danger! Will Robinson!

This could be a fun alternative for pushing long items inside, instead of through the rear glass window. However, having two locations into the cab area, for different parts/items, increases options if you don't want racks, etc. Large heavy boards and posts can enter at the bed level, while more flexible items pass-though the window.

JUST a random google image someone posted, making a truck bed into a subwoofer box.

Ford Maverick Bed Pass—Through, threw, thru? 1641590706131

So, is this post a set-up?

Or is it serious?

Depends on which personality is typing, right?

Regardless, hope it was fun reading, and a little different than typical posts.
Sponsored