Bed mat / accessories - OEM vs aftermarket

NoMavyYet

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 f250 2002 Ranger
Trying to compile my hybrid order here quickly, was waiting for the dealer to get there eco boost in just to sit in it and see if I wanted to order one

one item I can’t find after market is a bed mat, at $140 for a peace of rubber seams a touch high for what a aftermarket would cost ~$60-$100 but whatever
Bite the bullet take the $140 bed mat.

next thing is floor mats
I know weathertecs are $100 for fronts how about other brands? Can’t find much other than universal ones

only other things I plan to order is
Tow hitch
Copoilt 360 ( so I can get the rear slider)
Maybe the window deflectors?
im still very undecided in color as I like them all….
Sponsored

bradFORD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Trying to compile my hybrid order here quickly, was waiting for the dealer to get there eco boost in just to sit in it and see if I wanted to order one

one item I can’t find after market is a bed mat, at $140 for a peace of rubber seams a touch high for what a aftermarket would cost ~$60-$100 but whatever

next thing is floor mats
I know weathertecs are $100 for fronts how about other brands? Can’t find much other than universal ones

Tow hitch
Bed Mat is NZ6Z-99112A15-A Check out FairwayFordParts, Pfeifferwholesaleparts,, check Levittownfordparts, schultzfordparts, or Discountfordparts and many others.

For Floor mats, ch,eck these out in the next few months:
3W, Husky, 3D Maxpider, Westin, Tuxmat or VIWIK

rhiney

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

next thing is floor mats

Tow hitch
I have the spray in bedliner and went with the Bed Rug. It fits perfectly and fills the ribs with padded material. I recommend the version that includes the tailgate. I had one on a 3/4 ton diesel and it lasted for ten years of very rough duty.
Sponsored