Bed Cross Bars for Ski Rack

Jroehrer10

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
I am trying to avoid a roof rack.... Will these bed rails work with the Rev Hard Roll Up Tonneau Cover?

I have never mounted a tonneau and don't know if these would work or not with the rev. Any insight is helpful!

Area 51. 2.0 AWD. FX4. 4K Tow. Sliding Glass Window. Moonroof. Ordered 7/22. Build Date 1/17.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Jroehrer10

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
I am trying to avoid a roof rack.... Will these bed rails work with the Rev Hard Roll Up Tonneau Cover?

I have never mounted a tonneau and don't know if these would work or not with the rev. Any insight is helpful!

Area 51. 2.0 AWD. FX4. 4K Tow. Sliding Glass Window. Moonroof. Ordered 7/22. Build Date 1/17.
I dont know why link didnt show up but they are "Truck Bed Racks, Two Cross Bars Length Adjustable from Min 49 Inch to Max 64 Inch with Four Brackets Mount Under The Bed Rails (6.0', Black)" on amazon

SiLence

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Shay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I find it odd that Thule has not yet launched their product lines for the Maverick yet in the way of bed-racks. Yakima is on it, and on the Ford accessories site. Thule on their own site and on Ford Accessories isn't there yet for bed racks or tent fittiments.
Sponsored