First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know everyone is excited to get the Ford indication that their truck is on the way. I am in a few Mav sites and almost every other post is now: "did anyone get an email yet?" If you have a confirmed order from Ford, you will get your truck scheduled soon.
Sponsored

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
I agree, probably take a break from the site until Wednesday night, the wait is bad enough for scheduling, but after that itā€™s the build date and than how long before itā€™s shipped and than itā€™s Iā€™m i 6weeks or 8 weeks from the factory and than itā€™s how long does the dealer need to ready it for me...... on and on.....break timešŸ˜Ž

theek

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V, Subaru CrossTrek
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
From my sales critter: "None of the maverick has been serialised yet but it should be very soon as they supposed to be out by September October."

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know everyone is excited to get the Ford indication that their truck is on the way. I am in a few Mav sites and almost every other post is now: "did anyone get an email yet?" If you have a confirmed order from Ford, you will get your truck scheduled soon.

I waited until last week to order, mostly because I didn't want to take delivery until early 2022. If I get it sooner, great...otherwise I won't start getting nervous until it is March 2022 and I haven't received a build email, yet.

2022EOW

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Won't happen , this site will explode shortly like the Bronco group with people whining and moaning and calling Ford all kinds of names. I don't even go to the Bronco group anymore, it is so negative. Mine will arrive when it arrives. Everyone seems to think out of 10's of thousands of orders the theory should already be in their driveway. No patience at all. Do any of these people fish? I doubt it. Think about this, Cybertruck reservations started being accepted 21 months ago and they haven't even started production yet!

Sponsored

OP
OP
TerryE

TerryE

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Won't happen , this site will explode shortly like the Bronco group with people whining and moaning and calling Ford all kinds of names. I don't even go to the Bronco group anymore, it is so negative. Mine will arrive when it arrives. Everyone seems to think out of 10's of thousands of orders the theory should already be in their driveway. No patience at all. Do any of these people fish? I doubt it. Think about this, Cybertruck reservations started being accepted 21 months ago and they haven't even started production yet!
Totally agree. Some, actually quite a lot of questions on these sites have been so stupid and ā€œsnowflakeā€ lol

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
Totally agree. Some, actually quite a lot of questions on these sites have been so stupid and ā€œsnowflakeā€ lol
Yep...
I asked my share for sure....
But some of them are pretty obvious:
Like can I fit something 16 ft into a 54in bed... or how can I fit it in :) Sorry if this question fits you lol
Can I load lumber through the Slider? Do you think it will break??
Do you think 35in tires will fit?
Can I jack the Maverick up 8in.

Sorry but there are a thousand of these and I've got a handful myself....LOL

Captain Obvious,

ReddWulf

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick FX4, Harley Road King Classic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've been driving the same truck for over 15 years now.....I think I can wait for this one. :cool:
Sponsored