AWD Tow Package Off-Road Package XLT Luxury For Sale in Area 51 Blue

F15pierce

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT AWD
I have brand new Area 55 Blue XLT AWD, Tow Package, Off-Road Package, Luxury Package, Equipment Group 300A for sale in Boise, Idaho.

Before you hate on me I did not buy this truck planning to flip it. I ordered it last December. However, all of the Maverick delivery dates were getting pushed out and based on some info I received I didn't think it was going to be delivered until 2023 based on that . . . So, go figure, meanwhile I just bought a new Toyota and then got a message from Ford saying they built my vehicle and shipped it!!! Who knew?! So now I have a new Maverick that I don't need. I was going to just get my deposit back from the dealer, but then figured they would just mark it up $8,000 and resell it.

Therefore, I decided to sell it instead. I'm asking for $3,000 over what I paid for it and I paid MSRP. Additionally, the dealership is putting in a spray-in bedliner for me as it didn't ship with one.

The vehicle is currently in Boise, Idaho and I pick it up from the dealership this week.

I'm asking $36,000 or best offer!!!
Sponsored

Eber1988

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do you have a pic of the window sticker?