First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Focus ZX3 (RWD Swap), 2011 Focus SES
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just got my 2.0L EcoBoost Lariat lowered on Steeda Escape AWD lowering springs. Definitely not the lowest in this group, but I really enjoy it. At first glance it didn't look much lower, but standing next to it and driving it you can definitely tell the difference.

I also added the Steeda Strut Tower Brace and Steeda Rear Sway Bar. It's corners and handles amazingly! And the ride isn't harsh or bumpy at all. Overall I'm definitely satisfied with this setup.

Ford Maverick AWD Maverick Lariat lowered with Steeda Escape springs 20220810_092443

Ford Maverick AWD Maverick Lariat lowered with Steeda Escape springs 20220810_081253

Ford Maverick AWD Maverick Lariat lowered with Steeda Escape springs 20220809_154737

Ford Maverick AWD Maverick Lariat lowered with Steeda Escape springs 20220809_154921

Ford Maverick AWD Maverick Lariat lowered with Steeda Escape springs 20220809_154831

Ford Maverick AWD Maverick Lariat lowered with Steeda Escape springs 20220809_155511

Ford Maverick AWD Maverick Lariat lowered with Steeda Escape springs 20220809_111522

Steeda Part Numbers:
Springs: 555-8204
Sway Bar: 555-1031
Strut Tower Bar: 555-5736
Sponsored

DavesMav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Looks great! I assume springs are intended for Escape? As it doesn't seem anyone has Maverick specific rears yet.

The Steeda springs are a bit pricy though @ $400 compared to H&R @ $260 from TireRack, considering they yield similar drops.

raymaines

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto Blue Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It looks fabulous! Love it.

volksnuts

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat HPR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

You have to do anything special to get it to sit level?
Or is the rear slightly lower? I can’t tell if it is

BigB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That looks really good. Did you happen to measure before and after to see what the drop is? I know it says 1” front and 1.5” rear on the Escape I’m wondering if it’s the same on the Maverick.

Sponsored

kcamp317

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ford Escape Titanium Hybrid 16 Ford Escape SE
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks good! I'm considering this. Don't want slammed on the ground low, just mild like yours looks so its still everyday usable/driveable.

OP
OP
DTF-Garage

DTF-Garage

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Focus ZX3 (RWD Swap), 2011 Focus SES
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks great! I assume springs are intended for Escape? As it doesn't seem anyone has Maverick specific rears yet.

The Steeda springs are a bit pricy though @ $400 compared to H&R @ $260 from TireRack, considering they yield similar drops.
Yeah I don't think anyone has FWD Maverick Springs yet.

Agreed, but I got the Steeda parts cheap(er) because of our wholesale account at my dealership. Otherwise I probably would have gone with the H&R's as well.

You have to do anything special to get it to sit level?
Or is the rear slightly lower? I can’t tell if it is
When it was first done the front definitely sat higher. After driving around for about a day it leveled it out though. The first 2 pics are from the 2nd day. The pics with the Cactus Gray Maverick were minutes after it being done and you can tell the front is sitting a little high.

I may still end up taking the isolators out of the front struts to get it to sit a tad lower.

That looks really good. Did you happen to measure before and after to see what the drop is? I know it says 1” front and 1.5” rear on the Escape I’m wondering if it’s the same on the Maverick.
I didn't, but am going to try and measure the difference between mine and my buddies Cactus Gray Mav

Looks good! I'm considering this. Don't want slammed on the ground low, just mild like yours looks so its still everyday usable/driveable.
Yeah it still rides nice and isn't harsh at all, and not super low to where I have to worry about hitting a curb with the bumper.

CactusJack

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Absolute perfect ride height. Too bad they don't make something like this for the FWD hybrid.

Deleted member 6544

Looks really nice. I agree that the ride height is perfect. I have also installed the Steeda sway bar. I noticed you installed yours in the first hole. Still a little stiffer than the factory. I'm waiting for my scale coilovers to get mine lowered!
Sponsored