2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I just called AutoNation in Marietta, GA about a Lariat I saw on the site. Unfortunately, that one is not available, but he did say an XL hybrid is coming in on 3/22 that someone backed out. It is Carbonized Gray. If anyone is in the area or interested, call up and ask for John. You could say Nathan sent you also.

They are selling for MSRP and he said first one who puts the order in. Figured I would pass it on for someone else.
Sponsored

thevol

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver Mav 2.0 AWD 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah so I called just to see the deal, considered buying it and selling when my AWD eco comes in. The guy said it was "msrp" but will have $700 doc fee and some dealer add on crap/fees. Also said he couldnt sell it or take a deposit, was going to be first come first serve when it rolls off the truck next month. Wtf lol, that thing will wind up having at least 5k ADM I bet, maybe more.

OP
OP
skadizzle

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I asked him if they were marking them up at all and he said they were not. He said first come first serve, but thought he mentioned, first person who wanted it. Guess it sounds like it will be a free-for-all when it arrives

thevol

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver Mav 2.0 AWD 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Guy sounded shady to me. He referenced the oklahoma land rush with a line of people when it shows up. Hard pass on that foolishness.

OP
OP
skadizzle

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Guy sounded shady to me. He referenced the oklahoma land rush with a line of people when it shows up. Hard pass on that foolishness.

Yeah it does. I still put my name down if a Lariat comes in, but I'm not driving up there from Orlando unless its guaranteed.

Sponsored

ValenciaOrange

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When I was a kid there was a store called EJ Korvettes. They would advertise items at incredible prices. The only problem, they never had them in stock. No one will get the truck at MSRP.

GraeyTom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q5 hybrid, jzx90, Maverick
Sorry to burst your guys bubble of argument bubble here but that truck will go for MSRP. Unless autonation imposes different rules for different regions.
Sponsored