Sponsored

Austin, Tx area dealer order experiences?

Connect

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello all. I will likely be placing an order for a 2023 when it opens up again. I was just curious if there was anyone that could share their Austin, Tx area dealer experiences....good or bad? Did they honor MSRP for the order or add anything on?

Thanks in advance for any comments. I did a quick search but was not coming up with anything.
Sponsored

Rew409

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Hello all. I will likely be placing an order for a 2023 when it opens up again. I was just curious if there was anyone that could share their Austin, Tx area dealer experiences....good or bad? Did they honor MSRP for the order or add anything on?

Thanks in advance for any comments. I did a quick search but was not coming up with anything.
Try Mac Haik Georgetown they honored msrp.

Mach 1

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hybr 2018 F150 Lariat 3.5 ECO
Second that Mac Hiak. I know another member just picked up AWD XLT, Mac honored MSRP.

I have bought several vehicles F150s from them and paid 10-14k under MSRP, but thats past days pre-pandemic and times are changed, I may order from them, but I am closer to Johnson sewell Marble Falls. So I may order from both dealers.

OP
OP

Connect

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Second that Mac Hiak. I know another member just picked up AWD XLT, Mac honored MSRP.

I have bought several vehicles F150s from them and paid 10-14k under MSRP, but thats past days pre-pandemic and times are changed, I may order from them, but I am closer to Johnson sewell Marble Falls. So I may order from both dealers.
Thanks for the input yall. I use to have an F150 serviced there. It's good to hear that they honored MSRP. That is the dealer I looked at a couple of 'used' Mavericks for $15K+ over MSRP. I mainly wanted to sit in them etc since I had not been able to yet. I mentioned to the sales guy that I was going to wait till ordering opened again and go that route and he mentioned that would be the only way to get MSRP so thanks for confirming.

Mach 1

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Connect, what side of town you in? Maybe could meet up, i would let you sit in, or give u a ride, might even let you drive it..

Sponsored

Cubican

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, viper, c8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I can tell you that 5 star ford Dallas was great to deal with msrp and 100% bs free

OP
OP

Connect

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Connect, what side of town you in? Maybe could meet up, i would let you sit in, or give u a ride, might even let you drive it..
I live in the RR area. I see you live in Spicewood, my grandparents use to have a fishing camp there in 50-70's.

I appreciate the offer but I'll be ok. I thinking I'm going to order one when it opens up again and if I get real desperate drive one of these $40K used ones. ;)

CenTexMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: Subaru WRX, Challanger RT, RAM 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I picked up my Maverick @ Covert in North Austin. The process was smooth and easy. I did get their service package and since I am Hutto and Covert is there as well, oil changes and such is covered at that dealership.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I ordered two from Carissa Hoffman at Johnson Sewell Marble Falls. She has kept me as up to date as possible. I just got a text from her this evening at 5:30pm that my XLT LUX that was confirmed for build week 9/5 is as of today to be delivered the week of October 7th. 🥰👍👍

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Subject to stuff not happening as scheduled of course.

Sponsored

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Oh I forgot to say Johnson Sewell is MSRP dealer.

Mach 1

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Makin, you a central tx?, we got to meet up. I am all over central tx, kingsland cruising today.

I have talked to Carrisa before, i know all the old guys as well, Rodney Topper was my bud. They offered me jobs in sales and as technician. I usually teach the salespeople about their products.

They will do MSRP. I will order one from them. I will order a lariat Lux.

Glad we have great dealers in central tx.!

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
Undecided
I picked up my Maverick @ Covert in North Austin. The process was smooth and easy. I did get their service package and since I am Hutto and Covert is there as well, oil changes and such is covered at that dealership.
Congratulations! Enjoy your new Maverick. :)

OP
OP

Connect

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So far I am leaning Mac Haik in GT or Covert in Hutto since they are my closest and getting ok feed back on them.

What exactly is their service package?

CenTexMav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: Subaru WRX, Challanger RT, RAM 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

So far I am leaning Mac Haik in GT or Covert in Hutto since they are my closest and getting ok feed back on them.

What exactly is their service package?
I was in a bit of a bind when I was looking since someone totaled my other car. I was very fortunate and found one at Covert in N Austin that a customer had changed their mind. It had 90% of what I was looking for and am extremely happy with it. The service package covers oil changes, tire rotations and even getting it inspected. Since Hutto is Covert also and I am closer to them, the service place still applies. My first oil change went super smooth in Hutto. I looked at both Mac Haik and Hutto when I was searching... I actually looked at a lot of places. I think either place will give you a square deal.
Sponsored