First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can you inform us how courtesy delivery affects allocation and sales numbers? If someone orders from you out of state and then takes delivery in their local state, I presume you get sales credit etc, but how does that affect the accepting delivery dealers numbers?
We do not participate in courtesy delivery. The allocation would come to us and we would get sales credit, but as a store there's too many potential issues for us to move forward with this option. So our rule is we as a store do not participate.
Sponsored

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
We do not participate in courtesy delivery. The allocation would come to us and we would get sales credit, but as a store there's too many potential issues for us to move forward with this option. So our rule is we as a store do not participate.
I was trying to clear up the process since so many people are asking about it.

RedDirtFil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
This week we scheduled out all but one from our allocation on retails. We have 1 more retail order to schedule this week which would be a scheduling clean up week.

The next round of scheduling will most likely be after the first round. So the 20th or possibly later depending on their timeline.
That one last retail must’ve been me. Thank goodness cause I was able to make a last minute change with Sean 👍

Thanks for all you do Zach!

MaverickAngler

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I feel like the way Ford packages the spray in bed liner is the reason for the demand

Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

2.0L EcoBoost
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many Fords
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I feel like the way Ford packages the spray in bed liner is the reason for the demand
Yes, that's is absolutely the case. They spoke of potentially adding it as a standalone option instead.

Abraxis

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Elantra, forester, ranger, crx
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

May 2021
ford egg head 1: let's put spray in bedliner in the both xlt lux and lariat lux package

ford egghead 2: let's also make it a stand alone option!

Ford egghead 1: great idea!

July 2021
Ford eggheads, collectively: zomg why is spray in bedliner in so many builds?!

... and this is why the Detroit lions wasted poor Barry sanders and Calvin Johnson and will never win a super bowl *deep sigh*...

Sponsored

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Yes, that's is absolutely the case. They spoke of potentially adding it as a standalone option instead.
Zach,
Does that mean the Lux Pkg orders are in jeopardy of delay because of the spray in bedliner? Or is the issue with the Option Add-ons?

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Demand - There are currently 2 months of verified retail orders for Mavericks in the system.
Can someone explain to me what this means exactly, since we've only had one week of actual scheduling? What does verified order mean?

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Can someone explain to me what this means exactly, since we've only had one week of actual scheduling? What does verified order mean?
I believe the Customer Service at Ford told me the order, drivers license and deposit (if required) is with the order. No drivers license, no a verified order. Evidently dealers were trying to order as retail to get trucks.

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
I believe the Customer Service at Ford told me the order, drivers license and deposit (if required) is with the order. No drivers license, no a verified order. Evidently dealers were trying to order as retail to get trucks.
I had to sign the DORA and provide my DL so this sounds right

ffjack15

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The first dealer that I was working with placed my order without me confirming. So when I called them the salesman said if I didn't want it would it be ok if they keep the truck. I said hell no thats not happening. So I found another dealership.
Sponsored