2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I didn't really get the hate from VB owners having to change to Atlas Blue. I admin I am colorblind, but I really don't see that much difference between the two. The Atlas Blue is slightly darker, but not like its Alto Blue. I saw a lot of VB buyers want to lose their sh*t and change to an entirely different color because of it...Not really that big of a deal.
Sponsored

Milqueman

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Kia Sportage Hybrid, 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I didn't really get the hate from VB owners having to change to Atlas Blue. I admin I am colorblind, but I really don't see that much difference between the two. The Atlas Blue is slightly darker, but not like its Alto Blue. I saw a lot of VB buyers want to lose their sh*t and change to an entirely different color because of it...Not really that big of a deal.
The only thing I can think of here is when Ford announced they were discontinuing the VB, that made it a rare, first year thing. Since they ordered it the first year and got cancelled, I assume most of them wanted it even more because of this, but now can't and are relegated to the "normal, not-special" crowd of Atlas Blue owners. Just a thought though.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The only thing I can think of here is when Ford announced they were discontinuing the VB, that made it a rare, first year thing. Since they ordered it the first year and got cancelled, I assume most of them wanted it even more because of this, but now can't and are relegated to the "normal, not-special" crowd of Atlas Blue owners. Just a thought though.
I get that, but why make a fuss and change the color.

Sponsored

David F

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Still waiting for mine to be built but went to the dealer today and he showed me someone else's MY22 Velocity Blue Maverick next to an Atlas Blue Explorer.

The colors are similar but Atlas lacks the brightness of Velocity. I'm disappointed but not enough to change my order and risk it being set back even further.

mr mojo risen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 VW Passat, 2015 Nissan Sentra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Still waiting for mine to be built but went to the dealer today and he showed me someone else's MY22 Velocity Blue Maverick next to an Atlas Blue Explorer.

The colors are similar but Atlas lacks the brightness of Velocity. I'm disappointed but not enough to change my order and risk it being set back even further.
My understanding is that you can change the color on your order provided it hasn’t been scheduled yet. Hell, as you probably know by now Ford is even letting people switch from the Hybrid to the EB due to constraints. I guess the only thing you can’t switch is the trim level (XL,XLT, Lariat).

BobbyXL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 Honda Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Something to read while you are waiting for your truck.

1665062651299.png

There is actually a series of "Little Blue Truck" books and we had at least one when my kid was young. The Maverick will actually be my wife's so when it comes it I will likely get her one of these books as a joke.
Been reading this with my 6yo daughter who knows daddy ordered a blue Maverick. Wife brings 2nd hand books home all time, so this was a cool one to discover. My daughter now makes mommy send sighting photos to me when they spot a Maverick in a parking lot, lol!

Sponsored

WayneL

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Maverick 2.0 inbound; 2022 Sonata N Line
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We also had an XLT Hybrid in the same color, show today...another order..

Louisville KY dealership....placed order early Sept 16th...ETA was Jan 2-8th...got here early!

Woo hoo....Mod time once I take delivery after going through PDI/detail...

Ford Maverick ATLAS BLUE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_8006

Ford Maverick ATLAS BLUE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_8007

Ford Maverick ATLAS BLUE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_8008

Ford Maverick ATLAS BLUE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_8011

Ford Maverick ATLAS BLUE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_8012

WayneL

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got lots of mods to add...tonneau cover, mudguards, tailgate assist, floor liners, center console organizer, tailgate lettering, rear cab spoiler, bedmat, tailgate liner, Lund hood protector, Maverick sunscreen....then I'll get ceramic tint...(all accessories already in hand...)

Has: Lariat Luxury, Co-Pilot/Co-Pilot Assist, Bed Mat, Remote Start,,,

Ford Maverick ATLAS BLUE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_8010

Ford Maverick ATLAS BLUE Maverick Photos / Club IMG_8013

WayneL

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice. Looks like a mature blue. Wonder how it looks in direct sunlight.
in my garage
I ordered the same exact truck on the same day. I am not expecting to receive delivery until next spring. Can you please tell me how you managed to get yours so soon?
Good luck with your new truck, and post pictures of the mods.
Wasn’t a carryover. Priority Code 10. Z Plan. Guess I got lucky…

Ford Maverick ATLAS BLUE Maverick Photos / Club 31863CBA-0F50-4316-A2D5-B6FDC2482CFC

Ford Maverick ATLAS BLUE Maverick Photos / Club 8AAA0EAF-9A51-4B87-A3BD-6E67538526BF

OP
OP
commadorebob

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine