Sponsored

PapaNer

First Name
Ner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Veloster 2.0 Premium
This is awesome! Super glad I went with Area51. Geez is it fall yet!?
Sponsored

Down

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick/02 Z06 Vette
When I was looking into the Bronco sport, Area 51 was my first color choice, such a unique color. It looks great too with all the black trim around the wheel wells and the black areas around the windows. But on the maverick all that black contrast is missing and A51 loses something for me.
I agree that A51 really needs a ton of black trim to break it up or it gets a bit much. I'm STILL debating A51 and Cactus grey but if I go A51, the First Edition package will be a requirement for me. All that extra black REALLY helps.

Deleted member 1031

When I was looking into the Bronco sport, Area 51 was my first color choice, such a unique color. It looks great too with all the black trim around the wheel wells and the black areas around the windows. But on the maverick all that black contrast is missing and A51 loses something for me.
I'm starting to feel the same way. I love the color, but it doesn't look quite as good on the Maverick as I'd hoped.

PapaDave

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT FX4 VBlue & XLT hybrid A51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Problem for me is some of these colors look different online in sun, online in shade and in person. Area 51 in shade online looks nice. But, in my opinion, it looks like baby blue or a powder blue in the sun. I can only imagine the comments driving a lil truck that i might get. Wife likes it and it does go well with dark blue interior(s).
Sponsored