Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid Hot Pepper Red
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Try viewing on Chrome.
In the Chromium Edge browser it is very discolored. When I switch to Chrome it is audio only...strange.
Sponsored

TheRef

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I agree about wheels. It is my only disappointment with Maverick.
XLT has only 17". Can not upgrade.

jcsan18

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
I think that the optional rims definitely have a cool pattern. I wonder if the spare is an 18. Looks like the steely from the XL trim, so could be a 17?
Not sure, but unless I’m mistaken (which could be) the Lariat Lux package includes a full-size spare and that’s what I ordered, so we’ll see.

Fish Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius LE, Ford F150
SO much I love about this truck. So much so that I ordered one yesterday... In Area 51 paint too.

But I will probably let it go, because I have to have Adaptive cruise control, and I'm not going to pay $3k for the Lariat package to get it... And end up with this hideous interior shown here, or those ugly machined wheels.
I had ordered the XLT, which had very nice interior and impo, the best looking wheels too.
But again, without ACC, I will probably let it go ☹ Bummer. This truck looked and felt so good in person.

Fish Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius LE, Ford F150
If that were my only concern, I'd go pick out some sweet aftermarket wheels, and sell the ones that came with it in eBay. Easy fix. Unlike my issue with adaptive cruise control, which is just going to be the deal breaker ☹

Sponsored

Fish Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius LE, Ford F150
If that were my only concern, I'd go pick out some sweet aftermarket wheels, and sell the ones that came with it in eBay. Easy fix. Unlike my issue with adaptive cruise control, which is just going to be the deal breaker
Wow! Area 51 paint goes great with the Lariat interior!
Really ? Wow.

UpNorthBuckeye

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedtn, 17PriusV,22 Mavrk XLT hybridHPR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am really hoping I end up with Michelins on mine. It seems like all the other pics I have seen of the wheels show Firestone, but if they're Michelins I'm a happy man.

UpNorthBuckeye

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Expedtn, 17PriusV,22 Mavrk XLT hybridHPR
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
SO much I love about this truck. So much so that I ordered one yesterday... In Area 51 paint too.

But I will probably let it go, because I have to have Adaptive cruise control, and I'm not going to pay $3k for the Lariat package to get it... And end up with this hideous interior shown here, or those ugly machined wheels.
I had ordered the XLT, which had very nice interior and impo, the best looking wheels too.
But again, without ACC, I will probably let it go ☹ Bummer. This truck looked and felt so good in person.
I respect your wishes, but wondering if you could expand on why the adaptive cruise control is so critical??

JibbersCrabst

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Focus ST, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My photos from the Motor City Car Crawl taking place in Detroit.

Area 51 Maverick Hybrid Lariat at the Motor City Car Crawl in Detroit 1.jpg
Arae 51 Maverick Hybrid Lariat at the Motor City Car Crawl in Detroit 1.jpg
Arae 51 Maverick Hybrid Lariat at the Motor City Car Crawl in Detroit 3.jpg
Interior Area 51 Maverick Hybrid Lariat at the Motor City Car Crawl in Detroit 3.jpg
Interior Area 51 Maverick Hybrid Lariat at the Motor City Car Crawl in Detroit .jpg
Interior Area 51 Maverick Hybrid Lariat at the Motor City Car Crawl in Detroit 4.jpg
Interior Area 51 Maverick Hybrid Lariat at the Motor City Car Crawl in Detroit 1.jpg
Rear Sliding Window Port Area 51 Maverick Hybrid Lariat at the Motor City Car Crawl in Detroi...jpeg
Area 51 Maverick Hybrid Lariat at the Motor City Car Crawl in Detroit 5.jpeg
Area 51 Maverick Hybrid Lariat at the Motor City Car Crawl in Detroit 6.jpeg
Door Handle Area 51 Maverick Hybrid Lariat at the Motor City Car Crawl in Detroit 1.jpeg
Battery Area 51 Maverick Hybrid Lariat at the Motor City Car Crawl in Detroit 1.jpeg
Rear sliding window tonneau cover Area 51 Maverick Hybrid Lariat at the Motor City Car Crawl ...jpeg
Bed storage tonneau cover down Area 51 Maverick Hybrid Lariat at the Motor City Car Crawl in ...jpeg
Undercarriage Maverick Hybrid Lariat at the Motor City Car Crawl in Detroit 8.jpeg
Undercarriage Maverick Hybrid Lariat at the Motor City Car Crawl in Detroit 7.jpg

Some more photos:

B37120AB-583B-4140-BBA5-EEF635D54AA7.jpeg

52454497-6FED-46AB-8B5B-B515CD7EFD78.jpeg

F262C988-B804-433A-A7E7-232F70AE37C4.jpeg

39615ABC-C8E5-461C-BCBB-91A452C3C4F9.jpeg

7AA4C3C5-5016-4981-9D59-F03AC0485D4D.jpeg

7A7FA370-793D-40B1-9165-E81A3098358C.jpeg

Video of the tachometer powering on and showing the graphic of the maverick.

Nice pics, is the battery under the back seat??

Fish Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius LE, Ford F150
I respect your wishes, but wondering if you could expand on why the adaptive cruise control is so critical??
Sure. Because I use it a TON in my Prius. So many distractions with modern driving, google maps, my rideshare apps, etc. I feel like within the lifetime of the vehicle, this could prevent a rear ender at some point. Which would not only save the truck, it would save my driving record. Don't get me wrong, I have over 1 million miles, in the last 35 years without any major accidents, and zero tickets on my record, so I'm confident in my driving. Just saying, chit happens, and IMPO, adaptive cruise control is such a huge plus for safety, it should be standard on every new vehicle... although I know some people would never use it.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Ikassem75

First Name
Ihab
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus SE
Sure. Because I use it a TON in my Prius. So many distractions with modern driving, google maps, my rideshare apps, etc. I feel like within the lifetime of the vehicle, this could prevent a rear ender at some point. Which would not only save the truck, it would save my driving record. Don't get me wrong, I have over 1 million miles, in the last 35 years without any major accidents, and zero tickets on my record, so I'm confident in my driving. Just saying, chit happens, and IMPO, adaptive cruise control is such a huge plus for safety, it should be standard on every new vehicle... although I know some people would never use it.
And to add to your point it works wonders when it comes to fuel efficiency. I get an extra 3mpg on avg on my 2016 focus when I use it.

Fish Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius LE, Ford F150
And to add to your point it works wonders when it comes to fuel efficiency. I get an extra 3mpg on avg on my 2016 focus when I use it.
Yep, AND, it can reduce your chances of a speeding ticket. If I'm in a 65 mph zone, I'll set it for what I KNOW I'm not going to get pulled over for.... so like, 73 mph. And forget it. Then, suddenly a Highway Patrol comes into view, and all the people around me are hammering their brakes to slow down from 85 or 82 mph.... and I keep cruising right along at 73 mph. No worries.

tngreg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
My Build! Super excited!

The Masters 2021 or The Maverick which will come first....LOL

mntmans

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Great photos of a beautiful truck, thank you for posting them. The Lariat interior and A51 exterior seem to blend together nicely (IMO).
Sponsored