Sponsored

AREA 51 Maverick Photos / Club

Deleted member 2764

Didn’t like the amber color bulb in the headlights so changed it out. Look a lot better now

7426D368-C4F5-4985-B627-C01BBE329440.jpeg

AC8076BA-1038-49C2-BC14-5D36FCD1DE39.jpeg

A8E3B8BD-837C-4839-8AC7-B087ACE35F1F.jpeg

0CC0F45D-1309-412B-83AB-246359C8D31B.jpeg
I like the look also. I take it those are switchback led’s. Where did you pick them up? Thanks.
Sponsored

ccmjr77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Hybrid, 22 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So now is your turn signal white?

austinzone

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I dont know why you people do limo tint - its hard to see out of at night.

Sponsored

sanpablo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Shelby GT500, 1999 Ford Windstar
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would definitely take the time to research dealers around you and see if any of them have an Area 51 Bronco/Bronco Sport. I can tell you that as soon as I saw it, my concerns were gone.
I was going to order my XLT hybrid in Alto Blue or Area 51.
Luckily my dealer had an Area 51 Bronco in the showroom,
happy with that color for my order.

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Any thoughts out there on colors for the stamped "maverick" tailgate, or just stay black??
I think the stainless steel/chrome look of metal letter stickons will look great for Area 51, especially Lariat trim with other more chrome-ish accents. For XL/XLT I guess it could go either way.

Canis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VWs
White front turn signals are legal in some states.
I always wonder how this all works and we see new cars bypass current laws. PA's law (last time i checked - 2018 maybe?) stated the "reflector" has to be amber not the light. Couldn't get away with clear, amber illuminating LEDs - got told off in state inspection and they showed me the writing. New cars without reflectors like VW group matrix LED set-ups... how does that all work out?

casanewt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 KIA Sportage X-Line Prestige PHEV
Engine
Undecided
White front turn signals are legal in some states.
Not from what I have learned. Red or amber are the only options for manufacturers in the US. I don't think states have a say in this matter. As far as local law enforcement, they have a lot of better things to do than worry about the color of your turn signals, so I think modifiers are safe.

Sponsored

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not from what I have learned. Red or amber are the only options for manufacturers in the US. I don't think states have a say in this matter. As far as local law enforcement, they have a lot of better things to do than worry about the color of your turn signals, so I think modifiers are safe.
For instance in Florida where Rozay is:
(2) Any vehicle may be equipped and, when required under s. 316.222(2), shall be equipped with electric turn signals which shall indicate an intention to turn by flashing lights showing to the front and rear of a vehicle or on a combination of vehicles on the side of the vehicle or combination toward which the turn is to be made. The lamps showing to the front shall be mounted on the same level and as widely spaced laterally as practicable and, when signaling, shall emit white or amber light.

A Dodge that drives Fords

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok people I have on order a velocity blue Maverick with no build date anywhere in sight. But a local dealer has a area 51 with my options tell me why I should leave velocity blue and come to the area 51 👽 side. I do love the name.

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ok people I have on order a velocity blue Maverick with no build date anywhere in sight. But a local dealer has a area 51 with my options tell me why I should leave velocity blue and come to the area 51 👽 side. I do love the name.
You should not take that truck. You should send me a private message explaining where exactly this dealership is located. I will help you by getting rid of the temptation to buy this truck. You can trust me.

A Dodge that drives Fords

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You should not take that truck. You should send me a private message explaining where exactly this dealership is located. I will help you by getting rid of the temptation to buy this truck. You can trust me.
Well are you in Wisconsin?

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs