Sponsored

Are dealer allocations based on a percentage of orders?

OldSoulNewMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are dealer allocaitons based on a percentage of orders?

I heard @fordvideoguy mention his dealership had "over 300 orders".....and "allotment is 45"......(roughly 15% scheduled for monthly production). The dealership I've preordered with only has 10 Maverick orders. Does that mean they'll only be allotted 1 or 2 builds per month? If so, I might be waiting a while......

Hoping for a build date before the end of the year, but might be waiting until spring..... Thanks for any help.
Sponsored

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Are dealer allocaitons based on a percentage of orders?

I heard @fordvideoguy mention his dealership had "over 300 orders".....and "allotment is 45"......(roughly 15% scheduled for monthly production). The dealership I've preordered with only has 10 Maverick orders. Does that mean they'll only be allotted 1 or 2 builds per month? If so, I might be waiting a while......

Hoping for a build date before the end of the year, but might be waiting until spring..... Thanks for any help.
It usually is a percentage of ordered units when they look at your dealers ordered units on the 15th of each month.

jons

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does an order count if it was not fullfilled? I have serveral order with a small dealer and they keep not getting anything in to sell.
Sponsored