WannaMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Reminder that Ford's latest Maverick public relations dog and pony show is today at 7 p.m. Eastern time.

Set expectations for any substantive information to low, IMHO.
Sponsored

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I heard they are supposed to announce another all electric pickup. The article I saw thought it would be the rangers since it's due for an update. The dark horse here would be them killing the ranger again and doing a maverick EV since they already have the hybrid architecture in place.

OP
OP
WannaMav

WannaMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I heard they are supposed to announce another all electric pickup. The article I saw thought it would be the rangers since it's due for an update. The dark horse here would be them killing the ranger again and doing a maverick EV since they already have the hybrid architecture in place.
Presume that sort of announcement would be unveiled at the investor/shareholder meeting also scheduled for today rather than during an ostensibly Maverick specific presentation

OP
OP
WannaMav

WannaMav

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I want my 45 minutes back. Utter waste of time to view something that barely might have qualified as an introductory walkaround last summer. On top of which the guy doing it misspoke and got some things wrong.

And if I never hear the word "Cool" spoken again it'll be too soon.
Sponsored

• Haha
Reactions: TCK